We are Farmers!
Join a team of diverse professionals at Farmers to acquire skills on the job and apply your learned knowledge to future roles at Farmers. Farmers Insurance also offers extensive training opportunities through the award winning University of Farmers named by Training magazine amongst top 10 corporate training units in the world. Start your career at Farmers today! Job Summary
The Marketing Technology Data Analyst will perform operational data tasks in an evolving data environment. In addition to very strong technical skills, this position requires superb analytical and communication skills. The ability to extract and analyze data, observe patterns, and related trends is needed.
Essential Job Functions
- Responsible for operational data needs of the Marketing team
- Assess and report on data in data warehouse, marts, and analytic dashboards
- Create data quality metrics/dashboards in Tableau to communicate results
- Extract, load, and reconcile large amounts of data across multiple system platforms and sources
- Review data to determine operational impacts and needed actions
- Manage stakeholder expectations and internal deliverables to ensure timely and efficient delivery of data reporting
- Run operational reports and perform ad hoc data requests
Required job duties are essentially sedentary work consisting of occasional walking, standing and lifting and/or carrying 10 lbs. maximum, and seeing.
Required job duties are normally performed in a climate controlled office environment.
Bachelor's degree in Math, Statistics or Computer Science or equivalent or specific relevant experience
Farmers is an equal opportunity employer, committed to the strength of a diverse workforce.
- 3 years of related experience
- Proficient skills in Data Mining
- Proficient skills in Analytic Models
- Strong knowledge of the Digital Marketing space
- Experience visualizing data to communicate analysis with stakeholders
- Advanced skills in SQL, R/SAS, MS Excel, MS Access, VISIO
- Proficient skills in data visualization tools such as Tableau
- Proficient in basic statistical modeling
- Strong understanding of data warehouse/marts, data models, data relationships, reporting schemas, data transformations
- Good interpersonal skills
- Outstanding attention to detail
- Ability to work with little or no supervision
- Proven ability to meet established deadlines
- Strong analytical and problem solving skills
- Good multi-tasking skills
- A strong drive for results
- Ability to function in a high volume setting with tight deadlines
- Ability to collaborate effectively and work as part of a team
- Good written and oral communication skills
- Able to participate in and facilitate discussions with complex content
A little about us: