PepsiCo is looking for a strategic, creative, and results-oriented Customer Marketing Senior Manager for one of our premier global QSR partners who thrives in a fast-paced, innovative marketing environment to work within our Away From Home (Foodservice) Organization. This experience will develop and showcase the ability to create meaningful consumer engagement platforms, developing deep consumer empathy to address consumer-based opportunities, and bring them to market to positively impact brand equity, business sales and profitability. This role will hone skills in building strong cross functional and external partner team dynamics, dealing with ambiguity, influencing up to the highest levels of the organization, and driving for results. Key Accountabilities:
Qualifications/Requirements Minimum Qualifications:
- Collaborate with Customer's marketing leadership team to frame strategic beverage activation plans, calendar and pipeline.
- Develop and execute integrated, insights-driven national programming that extends achieves brand objectives and helps to drive customer volume and brand equity.
- Activate national sports, talent and entertainment properties (such as NFL, Live Nation etc.), with the goal of deepening PepsiCo and Customer brand engagement with key consumer cohorts.
- Collaborate with International regions to support development of programming in key global markets
- Work closely with brand, digital, PR and engagement cross functional partners to both extend brand platforms & innovation with key customer, as well as develop bespoke programming.
- Work with sales partners to oversee both national and regional programming that will grow the business and key KPIs.
- Manage all agency touch-points with respect to program briefing, concept development, and execution.
- Analyze and share consumer trends, insights and translate for growth opportunities with Customer
- Execute plans that support the introduction of new products and packages
- Share national customer programming and platforms with local regions to influence and inspire
- B.A. or B.S. with 7 years of experience with consumer-packaged goods or foodservice industries; restaurant experience is a plus; MBA preferred
- Demonstrated ability to inspire team across broad geography in high performing culture
- Strong team leadership and talent development skills
- Proven relationship building and communication skills with ability to interact with various levels of an organization
- Ability to influence through oral and written communications
- MBA with a concentration in Marketing
- Prior Marketing experience within consumer packaged goods
- Ability to effectively collaborate, communicate and influence in a matrix environment
- Creative thinking and problem solving skills
Not Eligible for Relocation
A little about us:
Our nation’s veterans bring unbeatable life experience, job skills and leadership to PepsiCo. Together We Win.