Who we are:
At LinkedIn, we believe learning and economic opportunity are intertwined. We champion online learning as a way to build skills, achieve goals, and transform careers. Combining Lynda.com s 20 years of high-quality, skills-based courses with unique LinkedIn insights from over 467 million professionals, we help people identify and learn the skills they need to succeed. Through individual, corporate, academic and government solutions, members have access to our digital library of over 9,000 expert-led courses in five languages. Together with more than 10,000 organizations and over 4 million professionals, we are helping to create economic opportunity for the global workforce. Responsibilities:
LinkedIn + Lynda is a powerful combination, and at the highest level, this role will thoughtfully and programmatically spread the word:
- Develop a deep understanding of our audience segments and the buyer s journey.
- Define global campaign strategy, including (1) strategically aligning to go-to-market priorities, (2) leveraging our thought leadership and wealth of insights/data-rich content and (3) packaging it into compelling campaigns.
- Own cross-channel promotion plan, with particular focus on email, on-net advertising, and off-net advertising. We have a dedicated marcom team that covers social and blog, so you ll partner with that team to ensure seamless storytelling across all channels - even those you don t directly own.
- Optimize the "demand gen machine : manage and forecast full-funnel performance from inquiry -> bookings, tightly align with sales and operational partners to avoid the dreaded "throwing leads over the fence , and partner with marketing ops to flawlessly execute.
- Focus on scalable, automated programs to maximize resources.
- Test and measure everything - subject lines, messaging, offers.
- Drive new, creative thinking on hoe to best build our brand. After all, LinkedIn is new to the online learning industry.
- Lead and mentor team members
- 5+ years of marketing experience
- 3+ years people management experience
- BA/BS degree
- Passionate about developing multi-pronged global campaigns that are executed cross-channel
- Acts like an owner; has a general "get stuff done mentality
- Detail-oriented and comfortable taking an analytical/quantitative approach to decision-making. Reminder, forecasting and optimizing the demand gen machine are core to the role.
- Artful with words - we are packaging content into compelling stories, after all
- Excellent communicator
- Ability to influence partners in a fast-moving yet matrixed / cross-functional organization, aka "a people person
- Have a good sense of humor...work needs to be fun, after all
- MBA a plus
San Francisco, CA
A little about us:
LinkedIn's vision is to create economic opportunity for every member of the global workforce. Our employee talent is our #1 operating priority.