Join the Next Gen Carbonated Soft Drinks (CSDs) team and help shape the exciting landscape of future CSDs. This Senior Marketing Manager will have responsibility for sell in, and execution/commercialization of exciting future brands such as Izze Fusions, Lemon Lemon, SoBe, and new Transformative Innovation initiatives across major Large & Small format customer accounts, Away From Home customers, Bottlers, and Region/Field teams
Qualifications/Requirements Key Qualifications:
- Collaborate with sales team to support customer sell in across all major Large & Small format customers, Away From Home customers, Bottlers, and Region/Field teams.
- Partner with cross functional teams such as insights, sales, strategy teams to develop sell in material and present at growth/customer summits.
- Work with key agencies, design team and marketing services to develop execution materials for key customer accounts.
- Partner with Shopper Marketing teams, to allocate budgets and develop Account specific programming for Next Gen CSD and Transformative Innovation brands.
- Develop and drive tracking of brand performance through score cards and data analysis.
- Collaborate across multiple functions, both within the brand team and across PepsiCo -, Sale, Shopper teams, Finance, Revenue Management & Strategy.
- Undergraduate Degree, Preferred: MBA with a concentration in Marketing
- A minimum of 7 years prior Marketing experience (if undergrad degree only) OR 4 years of prior Marketing experience (if Advanced degree)
- Preferred: Prior Marketing experience within consumer packaged goods
- Preferred: some customer led interaction and experience in development of winning customer marketing plans
- Proven track record of identifying rich business insights and translating them into effective marketing programs
- Ability to read and analyze financials, consumer research, and syndicated data and trends
- Passion for leading direct reports, extended team & agency partners to think & operate differently than existing paradigm
• Prior knowledge and/or experience in Innovation
- Ability to effectively collaborate, communicate and influence in a matrix environment
- Creative thinking and problem solving skills
- Excellent written and oral communication skills
- Demonstrated ability to develop and cultivate relationships
Not Eligible for Relocation
A little about us:
Our nation’s veterans bring unbeatable life experience, job skills and leadership to PepsiCo. Together We Win.