Fueled by a fundamental belief that having access to financial services creates opportunity, PayPal (NASDAQ: PYPL) is committed to democratizing financial services and empowering people and businesses to join and thrive in the global economy. Our open digital payments platform gives PayPal's 210 million active account holders the confidence to connect and transact in new and powerful ways, whether they are online, on a mobile device, in an app, or in person. Through a combination of technological innovation and strategic partnerships, PayPal creates better ways to manage and move money, and offers choice and flexibility when sending payments, paying or getting paid. Available in more than 200 markets around the world, the PayPal platform, including Braintree, Venmo and Xoom enables consumers and merchants to receive money in more than 100 currencies, withdraw funds in 56 currencies and hold balances in their PayPal accounts in 25 currencies.
PayPal is looking for a Sr. Web Project Manager to join our Marketing team. This position requires outstanding project management expertise, superior attention to detail, a fanatical (but healthy) love of organization, and masterful communication skills (both online and off).
This is an integral position at PayPal and we are looking to fill it with a dynamic & flexible candidate: someone with a combination of business savvy, serious project management experience and a strong web background.
To be considered successful in this role, within six months you will find yourself driving all aspects of a significant number of projects to the same level of quality our stakeholders have come to expect. You will be able to articulate all key facets of our web experience and internal processes. You will have established and successfully maintained close professional relationships with all key contacts and colleagues, while also having gained their trust and established your credibility. Responsibilities :
- Lead the management of all NA web projects and pipeline.
- Drive cross-functional stakeholder conversations, decisions, program documentation and deliverables.
- Partner with key stakeholders to optimize end-to-end operational planning and processes.
- Identify and manage dependencies and links between projects and overall costs and risks of the program.
- Develop effective communication processes to inform the regional teams about program progress, roadmaps and key deliverables.
- Actively contribute to the successful execution of complex web projects.
- Help manage overall stakeholder communication, project organization, timelines, etc.
- Anticipate project needs and solve for them proactively, e.g. "see around corners."
- Actively participate in - and frequently lead - conference calls and presentations.
- Identify and suggest ways to improve efficiencies, e.g. help us "work smarter."
- 8 years web project management experience (agency experience a plus).
- Proven track record in providing excellent client service and building lasting client relationships.
- Superior attention to detail and amazing organizational skills.
- Masterful communication skills (both online and off).
- Comfort working in a collaborative, open team environment (e.g. lots of impromptu brainstorming, frequent co-ownership on project deliverables).
- A Bachelor's degree or higher in a discipline emphasizing communication skills, business savvy and/or organizational know-how.
Experience with the following :
- Collaborating directly with designers and/or developers.
- HTML basics or other web technologies.
- Web analytics.
- Conversion optimization.
- UX or user research.
- High tech companies - startups, Internet/software companies.
- Agile development.
We're a purpose-driven company whose beliefs are the foundation for how we conduct business every day. We hold ourselves to our One Team Behaviors which demand that we hold the highest ethical standards, to empower an open and diverse workplace, and strive to treat everyone who is touched by our business with dignity and respect. Our employees challenge the status quo, ask questions, and find solutions. We want to break down barriers to financial empowerment. Join us as we change the way the world defines financial freedom.
PayPal provides equal employment opportunity (EEO) to all persons regardless of age, color, national origin, citizenship status, physical or mental disability, race, religion, creed, gender, sex, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity and/or expression, genetic information, marital status, status with regard to public assistance, veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local law. In addition, PayPal will provide reasonable accommodations for qualified individuals with disabilities.
Help us reinvent money. At PayPal, we're looking for global thinkers who can invent new ways to make money safe and accessible for people everywhere.