Sr. Materials Engineer
Location: Northville, Michigan
Posted: November 25, 2016
Reference ID: 968352480
A Senior Materials Engineer job in Northville, MI is available courtesy of Adecco Engineering and Technology. The ideal candidate would have direct experience in material study, characterization and testing of plastic. DIRECT HIRE!!
Senior Materials Engineer job responsibilities include:
• Plan, conduct, and lead study of development, testing and analysis of plastic materials and organic coating.
• Make recommendation to product engineering, purchasing and production plants pertaining to specifications and appropriate processes.
• Serve as technical expert on plastic materials and molding processes.
• Conduct and lead audits, verification and documentation of evidence of compliance and non-compliances per quality norms.
• Bachelor's Degree Required.
• At least 3 years of experience required.
• Supervisory experience is a plus.
• Experience with Plastic is required.
If you are interested in this DIRECT HIRE Senior Materials Engineer job in Northville, MI then please click APPLY NOW. For other opportunities available at Adecco Engineering and Technology go to www.adeccousa.com. If you have questions about the position please contact Charlene Bernat at Charlene.Bernat@Adeccona.com.
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled