Sr. Mechanical Design Drafter
Location: Orlando, Florida
Posted: December 20, 2016
Reference ID: 240800003
A Sr. Mechanical Design Drafter job in Orlando, FL is available courtesy of Adecco Engineering and Technical. To be considered for this position you must be able to read, interpret, and use DOD standards and customer-supplied documentation. You will use CAD software and manual tools to develop mechanical drawings that meet engineering specifications. This is a part time opportunity. The estimated lengh of assignment is 2 months.The salary for this position is between $40.00 and $45.00 per hour.
Sr. Mechanical Design Drafter job responsibilities include:
• Use Computer-Aided drafting software and manual tools to develop mechanical drawings that meet engineering specifications.
• Lead and direct the efforts of other design drafters.
• Use solid models or engineering specifications to design and dimension accordingly (about 25% of effort may require reverse engineering of drawings or models).
• Ability to interface and operate within configuration management and data management standards, control systems and tools such as drawing release cycles, change notices, redlines, and MRP tools.
• Additional duties as assigned.
• Two years degree of related field required.
• Ten years of related experience required.
• Two years experience in training system design highly preferred.
• Must be able to read, interpret, and use DOD standards and customer-supplied documentation.
• Must be proficient in Auto Desk Inventor and AutoCAD tools.
If you are interested in this Sr. Mechanical Design Drafter job in Orlando, FL then please click APPLY NOW. For other opportunities available at Adecco Engineering and Technical go to www.adeccousa.com. If you have questions about the position please Cherry Martinez at 407-454-6576 or email@example.com
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled