Sr. Mechanical Tech
Location: Cincinnati, Ohio
Posted: December 30, 2016
Reference ID: 829902732
Adecco is currently assisting an international company in their search for a Senior Mechanical Technician in the Cincinnati area! As a Senior Mechanical Technician, you would be responsible for providing expertise on equipment operation, operator training, basic equipment set-up, and simple cleaning/ adjustments.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES:
• Create new pattern files, or modify (correct) existing files for X-Y gluing operations, Laser applications, Visual inspections, etc.
• Will have a good working knowledge of each piece of equipment and fully understand its intended purpose and function.
• Will function as a member of trouble-shooting teams assigned to resolve issues on all department equipment used to process prototypes.
• Will interface with customer, as required, to assist in new job start-ups, or improvements to existing jobs.
• Prepare, set-up and monitor all department equipment as required to support production activities.
• Maintain calibrations, machine-training logs, and machine maintenance logs.
• Generate Cad drawings of "simple" dies, templates, fixtures, process flow diagrams, etc., as required for use in department.
• Evaluate existing manufacturing processes for quality and productivity improvements.
• Provided equipment training for all personnel.
• Provide flexibility in work schedule to accommodate production when required.
• Help develop or update SOP's or CBA's for equipment or processes.
MINIMUM KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS AND ABILITIES REQUIRED:
• Good written and verbal communication and interpersonal skills Computer skills and proficiency in Microsoft Office Products and AutoCAD drawing software.
• Leadership skills, ability to manage their time and others effectively.
• Possess electro-mechanical skills in order to trouble shoot equipment problems.
• Optimize equipment utilization and run-time.
• Minimize down Time caused by equipment failure or less than optimum equipment conditions.
• Maximize the capabilities of the contract work force to operate all machine equipment.
Adecco provides one of the most comprehensive benefits package in the industry to contract workers.
Click on Apply Now to be considered for this Senior Mechanical Technician position or any other opportunities with Adecco.
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled