Comcast brings together the best in media and technology. We drive innovation to create the world's best entertainment and online experiences. As a Fortune 50 leader, we set the pace in a variety of innovative and fascinating businesses and create career opportunities across a wide range of locations and disciplines. We are at the forefront of change and move at an amazing pace, thanks to our remarkable people, who bring cutting-edge products and services to life for millions of customers every day. If you share in our passion for teamwork, our vision to revolutionize industries and our goal to lead the future in media and technology, we want you to fast-forward your career at Comcast.
The Senior Manager, Acquisition Marketing will be a key member of Comcast Cable's Acquisition Marketing team, responsible for supporting all aspects of the company's marketing insights and decision making to achieve the company's growth targets. This role requires a unique blend of deep marketing experience, analytical skills and a strategic mindset in order to understand various segments and product metrics to improve our marketing effectiveness and create long lasting customer relationships.
This position reports to the Senior Director, Acquisition Marketing and offers the opportunity to work closely with a variety of cross functional teams, including Sales, Marcom, Operations, Analytics, Finance, Enterprise Business Intelligence, and the Field Marketing teams to drive fully integrated marketing solutions. Advanced understanding of strategic local marketing a plus. This position will support the development of the marketing strategy that sets the tone for all supporting functional marketing tactics that this role is responsible to execute end to end, these may include event, budget management, vendor negotiations, reporting & end of campaign presentations. This role is highly integrated with daily business performance and real-time marketing and competitive intelligence.
- Serve as marketing subject matter expert for specific Acquisition Marketing projects/segments for key Division marketing partners
- Manage University & Multi-dwelling Property marketing programs in partnership with internal teams, including product, sales & operations teams
- Deliver strategic recommendations to improve key marketing programs
- Partner with divisional marketing leaders to help them meet/exceed connect goals
- Improve target segment leads and connects by driving functional marketing principles and learnings throughout our programs
- Implement a test and learn approach to drive results
- Track and manage marketing expenses and managing the marketing budget
- Identify and implement changes to make the customer experience our best product
- Track market & competitive trends and analyze program results to support go-forward strategies
- Manages ongoing relationships with third-party vendors, developing and distributing promotional and communications materials.
- Consistent exercise of independent judgment and discretion in matters of significance.
- Regular, consistent and punctual attendance. Must be able to work nights and weekends, variable schedule(s) as necessary.
- Other duties and responsibilities as assigned.
- Education Level- Bachelor's Degree or Equivalent
- Field of Study- Business, Marketing
- Years' Experience- Generally requires 8-11 years related experience
- Ability to effectively prioritize projects and work in a dynamic, changing environment
- Advanced analytical skills are a key requirement
- Proven ability to solve issues and work effectively within a large, matrixed organization
- Data-driven marketing approach
- Proficient Excel and PowerPoint skills
- Excellent communication skills required
Compliance Comcast is an EEO/AA/Drug Free Workplace. Disclaimer The above information has been designed to indicate the general nature and level of work performed by employees in this role. It is not designed to contain or be interpreted as a comprehensive inventory of all duties, responsibilities and qualifications
Comcast is an EOE/Veterans/Disabled/LGBT employer