At Exelon, we've got a place for you!
Join the nation's leading competitive energy provider, with one of the largest electricity generation portfolios and retail customer bases in the country. You will be part of a family of companies that strives for the highest standards of power generation, competitive energy sales, and energy delivery. Our team of outstanding professionals is focused on performance, thought leadership, innovation, and the power of ideas that come from a diverse and inclusive workforce.
Exelon will provide you the tools and resources you need to design, build and enhance a successful career. We are also dedicated to motivating the success of our employees through competitive base salary, incentives, and health and retirement benefits.
Join Exelon and share your passion at a forward-thinking Fortune 100 company. Establish yourself in a place where you can truly shine and create a brighter, more sustainable tomorrow. Energize your career at Exelon!
PRIMARY PURPOSE OF POSITION
Provide direction, guidance, and oversight to the site Senior Management Team and Exelon Nuclear to ensure Business Plan and financial goals are effectively achieved.
PRIMARY DUTIES AND ACCOUNTABILITIES
1. Lead the resource management and long range planning processes by providing direction, guidance, and performance data to the Site Vice President and the Senior Management Team to ensure Business Plan and Financial goals are achieved.
2. Provide direction and guidance to the site management team to develop annual Budgets and a Business Plan that supports Exelon Nuclear’ s Strategic Direction and goals.
3. Provide weekly and monthly Business Plan Performance Reports and Budget Performance reports to the Site management team and Exelon Nuclear to ensure the site meets budget targets and that budgets are prioritized to support achievement of Business plan goals
4. Manage the professional Business Operations staff including career development programs for assigned employees. Communicate company programs, announcements, policies, etc.
5. Provides direction and guidance in the development of performance goals for the site and Exelon Nuclear that support Exelon Nuclear’ s Strategic Direction. 6. Provide oversight and guidance to the project prioritization process via the Project Review Committee, and oversee the preparation of the economic analysis and justification for projects to ensure projects support achievement of Business plan goals.
• 4-year degree in a business related field and minimum of 10 or more years of experience. Demonstrated success in finance or business operations.
• MBA/CPA or other certifications (CMA) preferred
• Effective financial analysis skills combined with effective written and verbal communication skills.
• Exposure to accounting principles, financial metrics, and financial statement relationships.
• Working knowledge of Business Operations and the Nuclear Industry.
• Thorough computer-base analytical skills (Microsoft Office)
• Three or more years of managerial experience
• RHR Selection
DISCLAIMER The preceding position description is intended to provide the general nature and level of work to be performed by employees within this classification. It is not intended to be a detailed description of the position or a comprehensive listing of all duties, responsibilities, and qualifications required of employees assigned to this position, nor is it intended to indicate the exact amounts of time an individual will perform various position duties.
Exelon is proud to be an equal opportunity employer and employees or applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to: age, color, disability, gender, national origin, race, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity, protected veteran status, or any other classification protected by federal, state, or local law.
VEVRAA Federal Contractor EEO is the Law Poster: http://www1.eeoc.gov/employers/poster.cfm