The Senior Manager of Channel Sales Enablement will be responsible for enabling the sales success of the Office Depot Channel ecosystem. This individual will lead the development utilization and continuous improvement of sales and channel marketing techniques, processes, and materials that facilitate the success of Regional Channel Sales Managers and the channel partners selling Office Depot's business and technology services. Responsible for the creation and an implementation of partner and customer feedback mechanisms and using that data to work with Office Depot's product and service delivery teams to augment Office Depot's offers to drive more revenue through our Channel Partner Network
- Bachelors degree or equivalent experience
- Minimum 7years of related experience (Business, sales, marketing)
- Create and maintain a training and certification program that equips Office Depot's Channel Sales Managers and partner field resources to position and win, selling, business and technology service to small and medium sized businesses.
- Work with services, product and marketing teams to create sales tools and material to support the channel sales process. This includes but is not limited to collateral, playbooks, battle cards, channel marketing campaigns and ROI calculators.
- When appropriate, deliver training in strategic partners in the field.
- Lead training and channel marketing field teams to support partner onboarding and growth as directed by Channel Services Sales team.
- Create and Maintain customer and partners feedback mechanisms to Provide partner and customer feedback to cross functional teams in order to drive necessary change in product, services and internal operations to best support customer and channel partner community
- Good project management skills
- Understand of sales and marketing processes
- Curriculum development
- Training a plus.
Pay, Benefits and Work Schedule:
Office Depot and Office Max offers competitive salaries, a benefits package, which includes a 401(k) and more, along with plenty of opportunity to move and grow within our organization! For immediate consideration for this exciting position, please click the Apply Now button.
Equal Employment Opportunity:
Office Depot and Office Max is committed to providing equal employment opportunities in all employment practices. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, citizenship status, marital status, age, disability, protected veteran status, sexual orientation or any other characteristic protected by law.
A little about us:
Office Depot, Inc. is a leading global provider of products, services, and solutions for every workplace – whether your workplace is an office, home, school or car.