Hiring manager: Scott Tillman
- Supports the development of an annual convenience retail channel plan built upon strategic insights (customer, shopper & bottler) to drive category and shopper value for our customers and value creation for our System with a focus on independent and regional bottler-managed accounts
- Partners with cross-functional teams to prioritize & translate brand/Category-led initiatives into portfolio-based channel selling platforms & shopper-centric solutions communicated via commercial routines
- Leads development of CMA selling tools & solutions customized for the independent & regional C-store universe
- Creates the annual & monthly channel Picture of Success and all related tools (annual/trimester calendars- marketing and innovations, package priorities by POI, merchandising standards & guidelines) for Conv. Retail channel with focus on local & regional accounts
- Dives collaboration with Franchise leadership to steward channel strategies, initiatives & execution priorities across bottling partners
- Develop Segmented Monthly Channel PicOS in partnership with Cat Comm, Cat RGM, & Shopper Marketing
- Lead Stewardship of PicOS, Channel Priorities, Portfolio Solutions & Execution Metrics to Franchise/Bottler Partners via Commercial Routines, Feedback Sessions, etc (e.g. Bottler Ready to Sell). Proactively drive course correction & amplify wins as needed.
- Create Frontline Selling Materials for Local/Regional Customers to support local CMA sell-in
- Develop customized solutions for local/regional c-store customers to leverage in local CMA sell-in
- Lead Annual Channel Plan Development for Local/Regional C-Store Customer Base (strategies, prioritized initiatives, sustaining PicOS floormap & merch standards, national execution metrics)
Minimum: Bachelor's degree
Preferred: Master's degree
Required: 6-8 years
- Preferably in the consumer packaged goods / beverages industry
- Developing insights-based strategies and translating them into executable commercial plans, priorities, and/or solutions
- Experience influencing key stakeholders across the System including bottlers, brand
- Monitoring and stewarding performance results and implementing changes to achieve plan
Preferred: 8+ years
Travel required: 15 to 25%
- Strategic brand management/channel strategy/category strategy experience
- Experience calling on/strong interface with Customers and/or Bottlers
- Experience building and implementing commercialization plans for key retail channels
Honesty and integrity have always been cornerstone values of The Coca-Cola Company. Our passion for people of integrity mirrors our spirited drive for total quality in our brands. These and other elements allow the company to sustain strategic practices and drive business performance. The Personnel Integrity Assurance Program is another step toward making The Coca-Cola Company the premier workplace. This process includes a pre-employment background investigation that applies to all applicants employees and contractors of the company. The scope of this inquiry may cover such elements as education employment history a criminal history check reference checks and a pre-employment drug screen. Designated countries or sensitive positions within the company may have more stringent standards.
At The Coca-Cola Company you can cultivate your career in a challenging and dynamic environment. We are the largest manufacturer and distributor of nonalcoholic drinks in the world-selling more than 1 billion drinks a day. Unlock your full potential with a future-focused company that is known and respected throughout the world.
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer and do not discriminate against any employee or applicant for employment because of race, color, sex, age, national origin, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity and/or expression, status as a veteran, and basis of disability or any other federal, state or local protected class.
Back to top