Global Services is a core business for IQVIA™ , empowering our clients to make better decisions in healthcare. The convergence of clinical and commercial data, coupled with our advanced analytics methodologies, and actionable insights, gives our clients a tremendous opportunity to bring innovative therapies to patients faster.
The Sr. Manager / Director of Global Services will shape the strategy and positioning for the consulting services group, develop marketing materials, and communicate the value of our services and offerings to the target audience.
You will join a team of creative problem-solvers and enthusiastic team players, taking what we learn from our customers back to our teams to move healthcare forward.Responsibilities:
Skills / Requirements:
- Develop a differentiated marketing strategy for Consulting Services
- Apply a metrics-based approach for marketing planning, execution and reporting that supports overall Global Services business objectives as well as that of the Strategy, Marketing and Communications organization.
- Drive messaging for the IQVIA™ Global Services organizations
- Lead development of innovative marketing campaigns strategically targeted to maximize results.
- Create a variety of marketing materials, including customer presentations and case studies, infographics, videos, advertising, conference presence, and internet/intranet materials.
- Work with external agencies to lead deployment of marketing materials
- Find alignment opportunities across different teams of Consulting Services
- Ensure that thought leadership reflects competitive differentiation and longer term objectives for Consulting Services
- Align and collaborate across the organization, both globally and in the regions
- Serve as part of the organizing team for our client conferences
- Who are you?
- You are a self-starter, with a proactive approach to tackle problems. You are self-directed, implementation focused, and ready to roll up your sleeves and deliver results.
- You are inquisitive, have a strategic mindset, and a hunger for insights. You like to gain a deep understanding of the topic at hand by drawing clear conclusions, and using those insights to drive change.
- You like to collaborate with other teams around you to create innovative solutions. You can facilitate brainstorming sessions and find the right direction forward.
- You make sense of ambiguity, are agile, and consistently drive progress and impact. You can look at a problem, find a solution, and make rapid decisions.
- You are friendly, humble, and kind.
- Bachelor's degree, MBA a plus
- B2B marketing experience
- Healthcare is a plus, ex-consultant is a plus
- 5 years or relevant work experience
- Strong verbal and written communication skills with demonstrated experience engaging cross functional teams
- Ability to work independently and collaboratively in a large company environment
- Visual acuity, ability to tell stories in slides/visuals
- Ability to work with people remotely and across geographies
- Occasional travel
- Work out of the New York City office
A little about us:
IQVIA™ has approximately 55,000 employees in more than 100 countries, all committed to making the potential of Human Data Science a reality, and we are actively hiring.