Janssen Pharmaceuticals, a member of Johnson & Johnson's Family of Companies, is recruiting for a Sr. Manager Oncology New Business Development. The position will be based in Titusville, NJ or Horsham PA.
At the Janssen Pharmaceutical Companies of Johnson & Johnson, what matters most is helping people live full and healthy lives. We focus on treating, curing and preventing some of the most devastating and complex diseases of our time. And we pursue the most promising science, wherever it might be found.
Janssen Pharmaceuticals, Inc. provides medicines for an array of health concerns in several therapeutic areas, including Cardiovascular, Metabolic, Mental Health, and Pain Management. Please visit www.JanssenPharmaceuticalsInc.com for more information.
We are Janssen. Our mission drives us. Our patients inspire us. We collaborate with the world for the health of everyone in it.
The Sr. Manager Oncology New Business Development will:
• Responsible for working with the Oncology Regional Core Strategy Team (RCST) Leader on the development of US disease area overviews to help inform global Disease Area Stronghold (DAS) commercial strategies.
• Support US Oncology DAS directors in developing the U.S. perspective/needs to help inform global compound strategies, clinical trial designs and stage gate decisions.
• Provide input to Business Analytics to support market research & forecasting plans. Present recommendations to GCSO and other internal stakeholders.
• Support development of US assessment for business development opportunities and evaluate internal & external sources to support these recommendations.
• Drive key sections of assessment including: Technical, Commercial and Financial inputs through cross enterprise partnering.
• Coordinate the development of each section, and champion the project through the organization.
• Communicate assumptions, recommendations, and selling/ marketing strategies to internal and external stakeholders.
• Lead development & maintenance of US Oncology commercial capabilities presentations.
• Modify appropriately to meet needs of partners, internal & external stakeholders.
• A minimum of a BS/BA is required.
• An advanced degree (MS, MBA, PhD, etc) is preferred.
• A minimum of seven (7) years of related business experience (i.e. Sales, Marketing, New Business Development, Strategic Marketing, Clinical / Medical Affairs) is required.
• Experience in the Pharmaceutical industry strongly preferred.
• Prior experience in Marketing is required.
• Oncology experience is preferred.
• Good collaboration & communication skills are required.
• Experience in developing business plans, position papers & presentations are preferred.
• Ability to build business cases for new opportunities including market overview, forecast, resourcing & financials is preferred.
• Ability to understand clinical studies, market reports, and pick up technical knowledge is required.
• Ability to understand and analyze market data and financial statements is required.
• This position is located in Titusville, NJ or Horsham PA and may require up to 10% domestic travel.
United States-New Jersey-TitusvilleOther Locations
North America-United States-Pennsylvania-HorshamOrganization
Janssen Pharmaceuticals, Inc (6062)Job Function
Johnson & Johnson cares for the world - bringing innovative ideas, products and services to advance the health and well-being of people.