QuintilesIMS was formed through the merge of Quintiles and IMS Health. We are connecting our combined data, expertise, technology, and operational capabilities in ways that has never been seen before. Around the world healthcare stakeholders are working to improve real-world patient outcomes through treatment innovations, care provision and access to healthcare. Our goal is to deliver integrated information and technology solutions to drive healthcare forward.
We are looking for a Sr Manager of Global Sales Enablement who will positively impact sales productivity and outcomes by improving sales strategies, instituting best practices, and developing and delivering training, assets, tools and communication to the sales force across our global business units. Our ideal candidate is someone who has demonstrated success enabling sales teams across a global footprint and has a strong desire to apply this to a diverse sales organization. We have a strong entrepreneurial culture, and seek an individual who can excel in a growth-oriented, global enterprise software business. This position will report to the Director, Global Sales Enablement.
- Develop and deliver integrated sales enablement plans (training, assets, tools and communications) for assigned solution lines, products and initiatives
- Assess training and development needs and partner with internal training teams to build comprehensive training plans across modalities
- Write sales force communications to ensure alignment to priorities and understanding of initiatives and support
- Partner with Product Marketing on asset creation and delivery to ensure Sales receives the best content possible
- Support our sales enablement tools (sales asset manager, virtual learning platform)
- Create rep-facing assets
- Other projects as assigned based on business need
- Bachelor's degree in business or technology. Master's degree a plus.
- Minimum of 7 years' experience working within sales, marketing, and/or sales enablement
- Demonstrated success in sales, sales enablement and/or training
- Strong communications, relationship building and project management skills
- Experience working in and with sales teams in global technology or software companies preferred
- Experience in global roles; understand cultural sensitivities and time zones preferred
Total Rewards: We invest in people through a range of initiatives in compensation, benefits, and learning and development, and we strive to create an environment where our employees are challenged, empowered and can flourish.
QuintilesIMS is an Equal Opportunity Employer.We cultivate a diverse corporate culture across the 100+ countries where we operate, celebrating and rewarding teamwork and inclusiveness. By embracing our differences, we create innovative solutions that are good for QuintilesIMS, our clients, and the advancement of healthcare everywhere.