This AEIII Position will manage Food Service Business (All Dispensed Beverages) for National Retail Customers in the West (Pacific NW, California, and Nevada). The position is field/home office based, and located near major cities within the geography. Portfolio includes NRS Grocery/Deli and Convenience Retail customers expanding their Food Service and Beverage offering. High growth customers, many expanding/developing their immediate consumption offers to compete with restaurants.
The individual selected for the role will be the subject matter expert for Dispensed Beverage (Food Service) categories and work collaboratively with several NRS customer teams. Position will report to the NRS Food Service in Retail COE and support West Grocery (Large Store) and Convenience Retail customers. Qualifications:
Technical Skills - The following is a list of top Technical Skills needed for the job.
- Bachelor's degree in business or related business experience required
- Min 5-7yrs years sales/marketing/ account management experience in large consumer goods organization with increased responsibility
- Complex selling knowledge with proven ability to create and sell-in customer specific programs & initiatives.
- Sales experience in Food Service/ Dispensed Beverages
- Food Service Systems and business development planning experience. d
- Proven ability to manage needs and concerns of multiple stakeholders across various business systems.
- Strong collaboration skills internal/external
- Leadership Competencies: Act Like An Owner; Driving Innovation; Collaborate With System, Customers & Key Stakeholders; Inspire Others; Develop Self & Others.
A little about us:
Coca-Cola’s success would not be possible without the world’s best employees. We invite you to challenge yourself, join us and prosper.