The Network Administrator position is responsible for all aspects of network administration including servers, desktop systems, user administrator, backups and network security.
Essential Job Duties and Responsibilities of the Network Engineer / Network Administrator include:
- Network administration (including backup, security management, user account management, e-mail systems including e-mail web server, internet access, office systems and applications support).
- The network administrator supports server, network and desktop hardware, software and applications.
- Performs technology needs analysis.
Rolls out hardware and software to ensure optimal deployment of resources.
-Plans, implements, and supports the network and computing infrastructure plan.
-Manages small to medium sized projects according to agreed upon budgets and schedules.
Assists with technology planning through ongoing research.
-Provides clear and concise training and documentation on operational processes. Meets with customers, internal and external, assuring documentation is clear and understood.
-Analyzes, identifies, evaluates and documents customer needs and current systems to determine system requirements and insure future needs for patient care, regulatory requirements and daily operations are met.
- The Network Administrator analyzes present processes/programs for enhancements to improve data integrity
-The Network Engineer provides operational support for applications including data integrity, maintenance, training and vendor interaction.
- The Network Administrator is responsible for timely and accurate problem resolution. Utilizes standard documentation and the Help Desk System as daily tools. Escalates problems to suitable resources, i.e., vendor, I.S. Management, when required to assure timely resolution.
-The Network Engineer works with a results orientation, commitment to teamwork and a customer service focus. Obtains and coordinates resources as required to provide quality support.
-Enhances professional growth and development through participation in educational programs, current literature, in-service meetings and workshops.
-Regularly updates knowledge and skills of techniques, guidelines and regulations.
-Maintains an awareness of current technology including other related areas of Information Services.
A little about us:
Founded in 1948, Robert Half (NYSE: RHI) is the world's first and largest specialized staffing services firm.