is a leading worldwide provider of enterprise-class, cloud services, managed applications and managed hosting solutions. Navisite provides a full suite of reliable and scalable solutions for organizations looking to outsource IT infrastructures and lower their capital and operational costs. Enterprise customers depend on Navisite for customized solutions, delivered through a global footprint of state-of-the-art data centers. For more information, please visit: www.navisite.com
.Sr. Network EngineerWhat You Will Do as a Network Engineer:The Sr. Network Engineer is responsible for contributing to the design, implementation and direct support of customers utilizing the Navisite NaviCloud Managed Cloud Services Platform as well as the infrastructure supporting it. You will configure and maintain network equipment such as routers, switches, load balancers, firewalls (including client and PTP VPN). Experience with designing and implementing large-scale networks, network routing, switches, and internet-related networking and security technologies is required for this position. In this position you will perform network and host-based security and risk assessments, design and implement security-related improvements / enhancements to customer and internal networks and work with network and systems engineers in implementing security infrastructure components. You will be part of a team that designs, implements and tests Internet Commerce sites, provisions VPNs, develops intrusion detection and firewall management architectures. What We Are Looking For in a Network Engineer:BS in Computer Science, Computer Information Systems preferred, plus 6 or more years of hands-on experience in designing and implementing security policies and infrastructure in a multi-customer ISP Data environment. Experience with designing and implementing large-scale networks, network routing, switches and internet related networking and securities technologies.
- Experience with networking equipment such as high end Cisco Routers and switches, Cisco Catalyst 6509 as well as ASR 9000 and Nexus 7K, 5K and 2K Routers / Swiches, particularly in a fully meshed, fault-tolerant Ethernet environment. Experience with BGP, OSPF and HSRP is required.
- Experience with Radius, Tacacs+ and SNMP would be a plus.
- Experience in network and systems security, not only a key understanding of overall concepts, but also the ability to implement policies, processes and develop solutions to network and security problems. Experience working with PCI, HIPAA compliance highly desirable.
- Experience administering and deploying Cisco ASA network firewalls or Palo Alto Firewalls is required
- Experience administering and deploying network load balancers Citrix Netscaler and F5 BigIP.
- CCIE Routing and Switching certification is preferred
- Ability to document processes, procedures and network designs clearly and accurately -- not only within our group to share the knowledge and understanding of our own systems, but also for distribution to other internal teams and to our customers.
- Understanding of Public Key Infrastructure and encryption.
- Exposure to and experience in software defined Networking technology including Cisco ACI and VMware NSX is a plus
- Exposure to some of the following tools: Snort, Nessus, nmap, ntop, snoop, tcpdump, wireshark and other Open Source tools.
- All of our Network and Security Engineers participate in an On-Call rotation
A little about us:
Spectrum is the nation’s fastest growing TV, internet and voice company. We’re committed to integrating the highest quality service with superior entertainment and communications products.