A TEKsystems client in Memphis, TN is seeking a Senior Network Engineer/Architect to join their team. This person will be responsible for network design and implementation, so they will need strong hands on engineering skills with Cisco wired and wireless infrastructure. Additionally they are requiring someone with senior level route and switch configuration/design for an enterprise datacenter.*Candidate must be able to work on W2 directly with TEKsystems.
1) Design and implement Cisco network infrastructure specifically in a cloud computing environment
2) Script creation and modification for Network Automation using Python and TCL
3) Evaluate and design security requirements to ensure compliant network infrastructure
About TEKsystems:Join TEKsystems®, a leading IT staffing, IT talent management and IT services firm, and get your career on the fast track. We have more than 100 offices worldwide, and we partner with over 6,000 clients and place over 80,000 consultants per year. At TEKsystems, we seek to understand our consultants' skills, goals and interests, allowing us to present targeted job opportunities on a contract, contract-to-hire or direct placement basis. TEKsystems' leadership in the market stems from our sincere and personal commitment to driving the success of our customers, consultants and each other.The company is an equal opportunity employer and will consider all applications without regard to race, sex, age, color, religion, national origin, veteran status, disability, genetic information or any other characteristic protected by law.If you would like to request a reasonable accommodation, such as the modification or adjustment of the job application process or interviewing process due to a disability, please call 888 472-3411 or email email@example.com for other accommodation options.
- Design and implementation of mission critical network infrastructure.
- Generates conceptual, logical, and physical network architectures, documents, testing analyses, test plans, and risk assessments to ensure sound architectures that meet client needs.
- Interface with network operations and automation systems to develop custom scripts or other tool chains to facilitate automated network provisioning.
- Network Automation Scripting Python and/or TCL
- Works with various vendor and designs network solutions to integrate with new and existing client environments.
- Uses proven technologies to develop solution sets that expand services across client base.
- Conducts network assessments to validate enterprise baseline and provide context for future network direction.
- Leads problem management and resolution in the support of deployed technology and acts as subject matter expert on escalated production outages.
- Works with project vendors to drive technical accountability for network standards, baselines, and solutions engineering.
- Participates in the development of accurate statements of work and financial justification analysis.
- Verbal, written and communications with all levels of management and cross functional teams.
- Time management, organizational and multi-tasking skills necessary to work in a fast-paced environment, handling various tasks and changing priorities, while maintaining a high attention to detail and accuracy to achieve daily assignments and goals.
A little about us:
TEKsystems provides corporations with IT staffing, talent management expertise and IT services, enabling them to meet their business objective.