As an IT Senior Network Engineer, you will design, implement, and administer solutions leveraging routers, switches, and other infrastructure related equipment. You will respond to support requests relating to infrastructure issues. Analyze and resolve infrastructure hardware and software problems in a timely and accurate fashion. This individual has 24/7 on-call responsibilities shared with the group. This is a LAN specific opportunity. Extensive experience mantaining a LAN environment is necessary.
* Develop, implement, and maintain enterprise Cisco Nexus routing and switching equipment
* Interface with business units and capture infrastructure requirements for projects
* Interface with network operations staff to support server deployments into data centers
* Monitor network performance and proactively resolve potential issues to maximize uptime
* Work with equipment vendors to manage warranties and support contracts
* Review, update, and maintain documentation relevant to IT Infrastructure operations
* Maintain physical data center environments
* Maintain and troubleshoot global wireless network infrastructure
* Administer various firewall devices, including Checkpoint FW, Juniper SSG, and Cisco ASA
Benefits of this Role:
Collaborative team environment
Contract to hire opportunity
Please contact me ASAP if you would like to hear more about this opportunity!
Join TEKsystems®, a leading IT staffing, IT talent management and IT services firm, and get your career on the fast track. We have more than 100 offices worldwide, and we partner with over 6,000 clients and place over 80,000 consultants per year. At TEKsystems, we seek to understand our consultants' skills, goals and interests, allowing us to present targeted job opportunities on a contract, contract-to-hire or direct placement basis. TEKsystems' leadership in the market stems from our sincere and personal commitment to driving the success of our customers, consultants and each other.
The company is an equal opportunity employer and will consider all applications without regard to race, sex, age, color, religion, national origin, veteran status, disability, genetic information or any other characteristic protected by law.
If you would like to request a reasonable accommodation, such as the modification or adjustment of the job application process or interviewing process due to a disability, please call 888 472-3411 or email email@example.com for other accommodation options.
A little about us:
TEKsystems provides corporations with IT staffing, talent management expertise and IT services, enabling them to meet their business objective.