Sr. Network Engineer
Location:
Orlando , Florida
Posted:
October 22, 2017
Reference:
6104755
Candidates must be eligible to work W2, no Corp-to-Corp.

TEKsystems is seeking a Sr. Network Engineer for a company featuring a portfolio of differentiated brands. They have roughly over 1600 locations throughout the nation. The Sr. Network Engineer who will be focusing 60% of their time performing projects such as a company integration, an on-campus Data Center refresh project, and migrating e-commerce from AT&T to IBM. The other 40% will be focused on day to day operations supporting the Network Infrastructure Juniper environment, data center, DR site, and 1600+ restaurant MPLS Network. The are looking for a candidate with Juniper Routing/Switching experience, experience with SRX firewalls, and administrative experience with F5 Load Balancers.

About TEKsystems:

Join TEKsystems®, a leading IT staffing, IT talent management and IT services firm, and get your career on the fast track. We have more than 100 offices worldwide, and we partner with over 6,000 clients and place over 80,000 consultants per year. At TEKsystems, we seek to understand our consultants' skills, goals and interests, allowing us to present targeted job opportunities on a contract, contract-to-hire or direct placement basis. TEKsystems' leadership in the market stems from our sincere and personal commitment to driving the success of our customers, consultants and each other.

The company is an equal opportunity employer and will consider all applications without regards to race, sex, age, color, religion, national origin, veteran status, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic information or any characteristic protected by law.

If you would like to request a reasonable accommodation, such as the modification or adjustment of the job application process or interviewing process due to a disability, please call 888 472-3411 or email accommodation@teksystems.com for other accommodation options.

A little about us:
TEKsystems provides corporations with IT staffing, talent management expertise and IT services, enabling them to meet their business objective.

Know someone who would be interested in this job? Share it with your network.