The Sr. Operations Business Analyst provides project planning support for the tool rental business. This position must ensure that projects are completed on time, under budget and up to standards. Additionally, this associate should maintain key relationships with partners in MET and ISE to help drive tool rental initiatives. Typical responsibilities include defining project scope, identifying proper resources, ordering materials and creating formal project plans.
MAJOR TASKS, RESPONSIBILITES AND KEY ACCOUNTABILITIES:
- Lead Project Teams of Analysts and other associates
- Perform data gathering tasks, synthesis - develop solutions, project/strategy planning and data utilization
- Produce documents for teams and leadership to review and utilize. Deliver presentations to teams and executive leaders and sponsors
- Build skills and knowledge including self-development, team knowledge and customer (internal) knowledge.
- Deliver presentations to teams and executive leaders and sponsors.
NATURE AND SCOPE:
- Typically reports to Store Operations Process Manager or Store Operations Business Manager (or Sr. Managers)
- No associates report to this role on a permanent basis, but requires the leadership of a work group: assign and review work, train and contribute to performance appraisal (but not hiring, firing or disciplinary action).
ENVIRONMENTAL JOB REQUIREMENTS:
Located in a comfortable indoor area. Any unpleasant conditions would be infrequent and not objectionable.
Typically requires overnight travel less than 10% of the time.
Must be eighteen years of age or older.
Must be legally permitted to work in the United States.
Additional Minimum Qualifications:
The knowledge, skills and abilities typically acquired through the completion of a bachelor's degree program or equivalent degree in a field of study related to the job.
Years of Relevant Work Experience: 3 years
Most of the time is spent sitting in a comfortable position and there is frequent opportunity to move about. On rare occasions there may be a need to move or lift light articles.
- Knowledge of business management and principles involved in strategic planning and resource allocation.
- Proven ability to manage positive business partnerships and perform in complex cross-functional environment. Establishes and maintains two-way dialog with others on work and results.
- Strong analytical and logical problem-solving skills, with the ability to diagnose problems and create solutions to solve complex problems. This includes understanding and applying business concepts from a variety of perspectives including finance and operations.
Knowledge, Skills, Abilities and Competencies:
- Experience leading high performing teams
- Consulting management and/or project management.
- Strong quantitative skills such as statistics and data analysis
- Problem solving
- Strong Operations, Retail and/or field knowledge
A little about us:
We recognize that military members are adept, motivated and hardworking. That’s why we made a commitment in 2012 to hire 55,000 veterans in 5 years!