Sr. Operations Production Representative
Capital One is seeking self-motivated individuals to join a fast growing company. The Sr. Operations Production Representative will be responsible for handling cardholders’ disputes involving credit card charges on Capital One accounts. The disputes are required to be handled within predetermined time frames. Candidates with this knowledge will be able to determine correct avenues for resolving disputes for Capital One customers. In addition, the role includes completing necessary functions in several systems and making customer contact through both inbound and outbound phone channels. The ideal candidate will become extremely knowledgeable with Mastercard and Visa chargeback regulations and reason codes. This individual will need excellent organizational skills and the ability to manage multiple tasks with limited supervision.
- Perform necessary and routine research to resolve problems in assigned area
- Track production and quality statistics to meet departmental goals
- Escalate situations appropriately to management
- Collaborate with department to execute daily processes and operations
- Provide a world class experience for customers
- High School Diploma, GED, equivalent certification, or Military experience
- At least 2 years of customer service experience
- At least 1 year of call center experience
- Proficient in Microsoft Excel
- Bachelor’s degree or military experience
- 1 year of call center fraud experience
At this time, Capital One will not sponsor a new applicant for employment authorization for this position.