Sr Ops Prod Coor – Voluntary Repo
Capital One is seeking a self-motivated individual with organizational skills, attention to detail, and the ability to work independently in an open and collaborative team environment. The Voluntary repossession associate will be responsible for working with customers who have requested to have their vehicle repossessed. The ideal candidate will have the ability to adapt and thrive in a dynamic, fast paced environment while displaying sound judgment in decision making. Join one of the fastest growing companies in the financial industry that encourages associate development and rewards employees with a competitive benefits package that starts on day one.
- Make outbound calls and receive inbound calls on accounts referred for voluntary repossession to ensure proper follow up is made within proper time frame
- Strong communication skills required to interact with customers and ensure they fully understand the ramifications of surrendering the vehicle
- Motivated to help Keep Customers In Their Cars and provide Excellent Customer Experiences
***Hours of Operation 8 am to 7 pm Monday thru Friday, 8 am to 5 pm Saturday
- High School Diploma, GED, equivalent certification, or military experience
- Proficient in Microsoft Office
- At least 1 year of Loss Mitigation experience
- 2 years of Loss Mitigation experience
At this time, Capital One will not sponsor a new applicant for employment authorization for this position.