Sr Ops Prod Rep
The Title Release and Correspondence team is responsible for ensuring that Capital One’s liens are released at the conclusion of the loan. The department focuses on two main areas: Working release exceptions where accounts have been paid off or settled, but the lien has not been released automatically and working inbound title requests from internal/external customers through email, faxes and mail on paid off loans.
The associate will be responsible for releasing titles to customers or third parties following a payoff or settlement on a loan. The associate will interact with a variety of departments including Customer Care, Bankruptcy, Total Loss, Vehicle Remarketing and Recoveries. The release work queues are provided through shared excel files and will require the associate to research the account through various databases. The team is responsible for maintaining state mandated release time frames through a 100% daily completion SL. Associates work inbound title related requests through an email queue from internal/external customers. Some requests require outbound calling to customers, dealers or DMVs to resolve an issue preventing a release. Additionally associates are responsible for fulfilling requests that are received through a fax queue or inbound mail. Finally the associate will be responsible for accurately logging and recording received titles and correspondence and processing them accordingly.
- Service end of loan expectations relating to Title Release or replacement
- Initiate customer contact when necessary to gather information needed in order to complete requests or perform Title Releases
- Resolve customer issues
- Respond to external/internal requests
- Work a variety of exception and error reports to perform manual releases
- Respond to email requests
- Responsible for resolution of fax requests
- Create new accounts
- Identify and solve for account/release issues
- Sending customer correspondence
- Coordinate release efforts with DTCMS, Dealerships, DMV’s or third parties
- Place hold on Titles
- Responsible for learning P&P, updates and taking CBT’s
- Accurately tracking completed work and time
- Maintain a 97% Quality average on 6 rounds of monthly audits.
Key Skills and Competencies:
- Ability to exercise good judgment in making release related decisions
- Detail oriented to avoid errors in a highly regulated environment
- Problem solving and a commitment to follow through to completion
- Customer Service phone skills
- High school diploma, GED or equivalent certification, or military experience
- At least 6 months of customer service experience
- Proficient in Microsoft Office
- Associate's degree
- 1 year of experience in data entry
- 1 year of experience in automotive titling processes
At this time, Capital One will not sponsor a new applicant for employment authorization for this position.