Sr. Order Management Specialist.
When you join Gartner, you’ll be part of a fast-growing team that helps the world become smarter and more connected. We’re the leader in our industry, achieving double-digit growth by helping clients make the right decisions with business and technology insights they can’t find anywhere else. Our associates enjoy a collaborative work environment, exceptional training and career development — as well as unlimited growth potential. If you like working with a generous, supportive, high-performing team, Gartner is where you want to be. About this role:
Review contracts for Gartner services to ensure they comply with established company policy, process contracts through the order entry system and provide client's with an accurate invoice. Responsible for new hire training. Provide weekly and monthly reporting. What you’ll do:
Who you are:
- Responsible for entry level training and mentoring of new hires.
- Review Order Packages for compliance with booking guidelines, contractual language and pricing.
- Review new and audit existing services, complete Order Check List and Mapping Sheet.
- Enter data into OPI system, invoice clients in accordance with the contract terms.
- Process manual billing each month.
- Outgoing Customer Service calls checking accuracy of invoice
Job Requirements: What you’ll need:
- Motivated, high-potential performer, with demonstrated ability to influence and lead
- Strong communicator with excellent interpersonal skills
- Able to solve complex problems and successfully manage ambiguity and unexpected change
- Teachable and embracing of best practices and feedback as a means of continuous improvement
- Consistently high achiever marked by perseverance, humility and a positive outlook in the face of challenges
- One year experience as an order management specialist
- Advanced knowledge of the Order Processing and Invoicing system.
- Working knowledge of Excel
- Demonstrate a working knowledge of PREV Logic as it pertains to booking / commissions issues.
- High School Diploma
- Working knowledge of Windows based applications
- Ability to communicate effectively both verbally and in writing
- Three years related office experience in one of the following areas:
- General Accounting, Customer Service, Data Entry
What we offer:
In addition to an outstanding work environment with rapid advancement potential, Gartner associates enjoy exceptional compensation and benefits, including:
· An upbeat, positive culture. Integrity, objectivity, collaboration, results and a no-limits mindset are central to our values
· Limitless growth. We work with you to help you meet your goals and advance within the company
· Encouragement to be innovative and challenge status quo
· Exposure to industry leading training and development
· Performance based recognition and rewards About Gartner:
Gartner, Inc. (NYSE: IT) is the world’s leading research and advisory company. The company helps business leaders across all major functions in every industry and enterprise size with the objective insights they need to make the right decisions. Gartner’s comprehensive suite of services delivers strategic advice and proven best practices to help clients succeed in their mission-critical priorities. Gartner is headquartered in Stamford, Connecticut, USA, and has more than 13,000 associates serving clients in 11,000 enterprises in 100 countries. For more information, visit gartner.com.
Job ID 00016674
A little about us:
What makes Gartner a great place to work? Great people. Smart, curious and driven toward success, they thrive on new ideas and collaboration. Top talent is why we are the world’s leading research and advisory company. If you’re looking for a great community, a rewarding career and a chance to make a difference, you’ve come to the right place.