We ' re looking for a rock star outbound product manager to help us deliver on bleeding edge technology and innovation for the Oracle ID Graph TM . The Oracle ID Graph TM connects disparate identifiers , both known and anonymous , offline and online , to create a unified view of the consumer across a multitude of devices in a privacy safe way . It is created through the application of data sources , technology , and data science and powers the Oracle Data Cloud ( ODC ) offerings . The Oracle ID Graph is not a standalone product or capability , but underlying technology that differentiates the accuracy , addressability and scale of ODC products .
The role is the central point for articulation , packaging , positioning and competitive intelligence for the Oracle ID Graph TM . You will collaborate closely with product management and business leadership to define how the Oracle ID Graph TM will be articulated externally , the core differentiators of our technology vs . competitive technology , packaging of ODC linkages services to external customers , as well as key partnerships that fuel Oracle ID Graph TM capabilities .
In this role , you will be the Product " Jack - of - all - trades ", wearing many hats and getting the opportunity to work with all teams across the Oracle Data Cloud . Candidates should be eager to learn the data - driven digital marketing industry , possess strong independent drive , and have excellent problem solving abilities and communication . You will be expected to drive projects independently , getting inputs from teams and clients around the globe . You will be an impact - player - with the opportunity to contribute directly Oracle Data Cloud strategy .
Be prepared to work with an insanely motivated team to help drive innovation as well as define an entirely new Global Business Unit within Oracle ( and the first of it ' s kind in the industry ). Think of us as a scrappy start - up with the resources of a multi - billion dollar corporation.
You will be responsible for defining marketing messaging , training , and communication of the Oracle ID Graph TM . In particular , you will :
- Participate in the development and execution of the Go - To - Market strategy for the Oracle ID Graph TM and new or related features .
- Work with product management to create a Go - To - Market calendar for the organization and report out weekly to the executive team around Oracle ID Graph TM .
- Act as the liaison between Product & Engineering and Marketing & Sales : the voice and translator of the customer needs and desires for the Oracle ID Graph TM .
- Develop a program and strategy to enable sales and client services by developing expertise in Oracle Data Cloud products , features , partnerships and services , with an emphasis on the Oracle ID Graph TM and the unique way this technology differentiates our products .
- Represent the Oracle ID Graph TM for custom client discussions and at various industry events , tradeshows , and Oracle Data Cloud events .
- Cultivate a strategic vision for the organization which takes into account competitive intel , product strengths , business growth objectives , and new partnership development opportunities .
Education and Experience
- Gather and organize product feedback and analyze industry trends as input for product managers .
- Analyze and track competitive threats and trends within the industry and provide strategic evaluation .
- Own the Go - To - Market calendar including related internal communication .
- Work with Marketing to develop and communicate externally facing documentation describing the value proposition and use cases of Oracle ID Graph TM .
- Work with Product Management and Engineering to develop new product specifications and to prioritize incoming product requests based on customer goals and use cases .
- Provide sales support in RFP responses or presentation customization as the voice of the Product team .
- Participate in partnership discussions for custom opportunities with partners in the digital media space who will contribute to Oracle ID Graph TM or buy Oracle linkage services .
- Assist in roll - out and conduct training for new product releases ( Go - To - Market ).
- Develop point - of - views on pricing and packaging considerations for Oracle ID Graph TM across the buy and sell side .
- Represent Oracle Data Cloud as a product expert at sales meetings .
- Liaison with intra - Oracle teams to communicate the latest releases and be an evangelist for the & Oracle Data Cloud
- At least 8 years of relevant experience in agency media planning , data or data product monetization or product development experience in the digital media or advertising space , with preferably an additional year of direct experience related to buying , selling , or developing online or offline data or data - driven media .
- Strong execution abilities and positive outlook for working with external partners and customers .
- The candidate will provide examples of product development ; marketing and product planning , driving results as well as innovation and decision making ability .
- A strong understanding of digital advertising technology , marketing strategy , product development , advertising , lead generation , and the digital media ecosystem .
- Creativity and independence is expected - with personal leadership on owned projects .
- Must be passionate & enthusiastic with a " hands on approach ."
- Bachelors degree or equivalent experience .
Work as part of a team that acts as the central resource and driving force for the design, process, manufacturing, test, quality and marketing of product(s) as they move from conception to distribution. Organize interdepartmental activities ensuring completion of the project/product on schedule and within budget.
As a member of the product development division, you will define product specifications and or strategy. Gather and analyze information to define product specifications and review design specifications. Communicate product strategy and functionality. Initiate and foster relationships with other groups. Review product documentation and collateral. Ensure successful product releases based on corporate priorities.
Duties and tasks are varied and complex, needing independent judgment. Fully competent in own area of expertise. May have project lead role and or supervise lower level personnel. BS or MS degree or equivalent experience relevant to functional area. 4 years of software engineering or related experience.Oracle is an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability and protected veterans status or any other characteristic protected by law.
A little about us:
Oracle is shifting the complexity from IT, moving it out of the enterprise by engineering hardware and software to work together—in the cloud.