Packaging Engineer in PepsiCo Global Packaging R&D
- Support flagship carbonated soft drink packaging global innovation for AOP and AOP+1 pipelines
- Actively manage packaging projects across all beverage packaging materials to deliver AOP goals
- Strong project management skills in developing project timelines with multiple cross-functional touch points and managing project budgets and spend
- Expertise in Package Development (lab scale to full production)
- Planning & Communication Skills
- Maintain open communication and build strong relationships with multiple functions.
- Provide Technical Support for Field Issue Resolution
- Build strong relationships with internal and external partners
- Must be able to manage multiple projects, timelines and budgets in fast paced environment
- Maintain, update, and create packaging material and assembly specifications
- BS in Chemical, Mechanical, or Package Engineering
- Master in Business or Engineering a plus.
- 7+ years previous experience in the development and execution of complex packaging programs
- Effective leader in cross-functional project teams
- Working knowledge of technical qualifications for packaging components
- Understanding of SPC and SQC
- Experience in manufacturing processes for beverages preferred
- Experience with hot fill, cold fill, carbonated or aseptic packaging preferred
- Experience with both flexible and rigid packaging a plus
Eligible for Standard Relocation
A little about us:
Our nation’s veterans bring unbeatable life experience, job skills and leadership to PepsiCo. Together We Win.