Sr. Partner Development Manager - Data Platform ISV Cloud Computing is the next step toward ubiquitous and pervasive computing. Azure is Microsoft’s cloud computing platform used to build, host, and scale web applications and is a strategic focus area for the company. Join a worldwide team in One Commercial Partner team, recruiting and managing key cloud services ISVs to develop their applications on our cloud platform.
The OCP team is looking for a Sr. Partner Development Manager who demonstrates 50% business development backed with 50% technical expertise and experience. As a member of the GISV Enabler team, you will work with a defined set of ISVs and bring their cloud applications to market by providing business model and architectural guidance and supporting them through their development and initial go-to-market activities. This position entails evangelizing the Azure Platform to ISV partners, removing roadblocks to their deployment, and driving partner satisfaction.
In this role, you would be responsible for:
• Developing and deployment of high quality, commercially
• Ongoing evangelism of the Microsoft Azure platform within
• Creating Azure opportunity development plans compatible with
overall Microsoft account management strategies
• Ensuring deep engagement with Microsoft Engineering teams
• Delivering ongoing market and competitive insights to the
The ideal candidate will have:
• BS/BA degree or equivalent experience
• 10 years bus dev experience
• Deep understanding of cloud computing technologies,
business drivers, and emerging trends
• Minimum of 7 years of experience in Enterprise business
development, internet services software consulting or
• Proven record of growing new businesses and building
technical relationships with senior executives
• Exceptional leadership skills and community building
• Exceptional decision-making, conflict resolution, negotiation
skills, and follow through
• Results driven; strong analytical skills with exceptional verbal
and written communication
• This individual will need to demonstrate success in developing
growth strategies and transforming them into execution.
• This position also involves a large amount of exposure to
senior executives internally and externally to Microsoft and
requires the ability to communicate concisely.
Microsoft is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to age, ancestry, color, family or medical care leave, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, medical condition, national origin, physical or mental disability, political affiliation, protected veteran status, race, religion, sex (including pregnancy), sexual orientation, or any other characteristic protected by applicable laws, regulations and ordinances. If you need assistance and/or a reasonable accommodation due to a disability during the application or the recruiting process, please send a request to email@example.com.
A little about us:
Microsoft offers training and employment opportunities to help you turn your military experience and skills into a civilian technology career.