Microsoft’s One Commercial Partner WW GTM team is looking for an individual who has a passion for helping our Global partner’s successfully increase their business and revenue potential when their customers buy and implement Microsoft’s ‘service enabled’ solutions. If you are a Sales, Product or Marketing professional who has worked in business development, marketing, product, or sales management working with top global partners and can inspire, plan, invest and measure others as they distribute Microsoft based first party or third party services then the Partner Market Advisor role is for you.
As a Partner Market Advisor, you will focus on supporting our Partner Development Managers needs to take solutions to market including offer development, sales readiness and launch for key plays and workloads coming from our product groups. In addition, as offers are built and considered co-sell ready including specifically Practice Development and Managed Services which consume Microsoft’s products. You will determine the best offers for Microsoft to co-sell building sales plans and campaigns to support these partner’s differentiated offers around the world. In a word you will support partner’s End to End GTM through their whole lifecycle at Microsoft both directly and through teaming with the rest of our Worldwide Commercial Business. You will be assigned specific partners and be responsible for providing the expertise to help them with their BtoB Sales & Marketing Strategies both direct and through resellers. Partners will count on you to help them from opportunity analysis through launch of their Microsoft Software & Services. Your success is tied as a team to the success of the partners you launch and / or the particular products that you are assigned to support so proven launch strategies and calculated investments to produce incremental results are critical to your and our success. You will work directly with our partner’s product, marketing and sales organizations to plan and execute a comprehensive go to market strategy. You will be expected to interact with the partner at VP levels and sell the partner on a joint GTM vision along side of our partner development manager and technical specialists. Success will be measured based on your impact to revenue generated from your partners’ sales, the offers you bring to market and your impact on increasing market share according to company objectives while producing an ROI on all funds invested. You will have the opportunity to work with a team of internal experts and vendors to develop and implement strategies for partners.
The role is Non-Location Specific but will require an airport that will easily allow you to access major markets in a timely and cost effective manner. Travel is 25-40% of the role and work is primarily from home though leveraging the local Microsoft office is available.
KEY RESPONSIBILITIES and duties of the Partner Market Advisor include:
1. GTM Microsoft Workload knowledge in Productivity and Infrastructure Workloads
2. Collaborative analysis of the partner’s market opportunity and joint business case development
3. Offer Development Experience (based on understanding of local market, Microsoft services and partner services)
4. Sales Enablement for Microsoft or Partner’s Field(direct, indirect, 2 tier with overlay, use of inside sales, use of 3rd party VARs, etc. and quote to cash prospect flow); sales training strategy, customer prospecting and lead generation strategy. Sales Incentives.
5. Customer Experience Design and Monitoring (build, review and enhance the customer purchase and activation process)
6. Marketing Campaign Development (build or jointly invest in campaigns to promote offers)
7. Orchestration and Leadership. Orchestrate regional marketing and business execution around the relevant program(s) and solution(s), with the partners regional operating companies and with Microsoft’s local channel organizations. Support the channel executive quarterly business reviews for governance of the partnership.
• Bachelor's Degree
• 7+ years of marketing experience in Sales, Product or Marketing
Microsoft is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to age, ancestry, color, family or medical care leave, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, medical condition, national origin, physical or mental disability, political affiliation, protected veteran status, race, religion, sex (including pregnancy), sexual orientation, or any other characteristic protected by applicable laws, regulations and ordinances. If you need assistance and/or a reasonable accommodation due to a disability during the application or the recruiting process, please send a request to firstname.lastname@example.org.
A little about us:
Microsoft offers training and employment opportunities to help you turn your military experience and skills into a civilian technology career.