Arconic Power and Propulsion has a great opportunity for a plant based HR leader with a hands-on style. This role with be responsible for partnering with plant leadership to develop HR strategy for a 800+ employee population across two sites. The ideal candidate will have experience with all facets of the human resource and labor relations functions
Qualified candidates will have familiarity and/or experience with the following:
• Translate business strategy into HR strategy
• Partner with the Plant Manager and Staff to deliver HR solutions that meet business needs
• Foster a positive employee relations environment
• Create a diverse workforce and inclusive environment
• Strategic staffing and recruitment methods and processes
• Talent management and workforce planning
• Performance Management and Compensation
• Organizational effectiveness and leadership development
• Team building and effective communications
• Change management, and continuous improvement experience
• Experience in fast-paced manufacturing environment
• Benefit administration and payroll
• State and Federal employment laws
• EEOC Compliance
• Workers Compensation Administration
Bachelor's degree from an accredited institution.
A minimum of 8 years experience in a Human Resources Generalist function within a manufacturing, transportation, OR heavy industry environment
A minimum of 5 years of HR leadership experience managing direct reports, 2 of which must include union relations.
This position is subject to the International Traffic in Arms Regulations (ITAR) which requires U.S. person status. ITAR defines U.S. person as an U.S. Citizen, U.S. Permanent Resident (i.e. 'Green Card Holder'), Political Asylee, or Refugee.
Advanced degree in Human Resources.
Experience working in a large, global organization.
Experience in steel/metals, casting, automotive or foundry environment
PHR / SPHR certification.
A little about us:
Arconic Inc. (NYSE: ARNC) creates breakthrough products that shape industries. Working in close partnership with our customers, we solve complex engineering challenges to transform the way we fly, drive, build and power. Through the ingenuity of our people and cutting-edge advanced manufacturing, we deliver these products at a quality and efficiency that ensures customer success and shareholder value.