Sr. Platform Program Manager (Platform) - Berwyn, PA
Career path opportunity for this highly visable position that will be directly involved with delivering the AtomSphere product.
As a market and technology leader in integration platform as a service (iPaaS), Dell Boomi is one of the hottest (http://bit.ly/2cezemn) tech companies in the SaaS/Cloud industry, named a Leader for the second year in a row in the Gartner Enterprise iPaaS Magic Quadrant . Our award-winning, patented technology is transforming the world of integration by making enterprise-class integration technology accessible and affordable to companies of all sizes. Learn more athttp://www.boomi.com/.
We are looking for a talented senior-level Program Manager to drive key initiatives within the AtomSphere product team. The primary responsibility of the Senior Program Manager is to take overall ownership for the success of programs affecting the AtomSphere Cloud Platform, oversee all projects within the program, and provide a holistic view of the program integration activities. Often, you will manage multiple projects simultaneously.
In this role you will strive to keep the team productive and organized by building and managing a realistic schedule; facilitating and fostering communication within and across teams; managing risk and change; anticipating what might fall through the cracks; and doing whatever must ensure things run smoothly and productively. Programs within AtomSphere Cloud Platform are highly complex and interdependent ranging from highly technical programs on the Cloud Platform to customer facing programs affecting the end customer experience online and in product.
- Prepare and present program and project status to key stakeholders at regular intervals
- Communicate shared understanding of direction and objectives into multiple domains
- Identify, analyze, and mitigate risk exposure at all levels
- Interact comfortably in one-to-one meetings with individual technical contributors, product managers, sales and senior leaders (technology and business)
- Build strategic relationships with key technology and business leaders to ensure success
- Drive quarterly roadmap & resource planning activities and deliverables
- Lead efforts to resolve key project conflicts and establish resolution paths
- Mentors individuals in best practices for planning and execution
- 8 years of strong technical program management experience.
- 4 years of solution management experience for infrastructure, software, or data services (SaaS experience)
- Thorough understanding of the software development lifecycle; ability to adjust and apply this knowledge in a dynamic environment using agile methodologies.
- Excellent analytical and problem solving skills with a history of hands-on, detail orientation.
- Ability to establish credibility and rapport with senior executives and technical and non-technical team members alike.
- Experience with Portfolio Management.
- A service oriented minded person who "Thinks Customer."
- Outstanding organizational, communication, interpersonal, relationship building skills conducive to collaboration; able to work well in a cross-functional, matrix management environment.
- Experience as a Product Manager or with Product Management a plus.
With more than 100,000 team members globally, we promote an environment that is rooted in the entrepreneurial spirit in which the company was founded. Dell’s team members are committed to serving our communities, regularly volunteering for over 1,500 non-profit organizations. The company has also received many accolades from employer of choice to energy conservation. Our team members follow an open approach to technology innovation and believe that technology is essential for human success.
Why work with us?
- Life at Dell means collaborating with dedicated professionals with a passion for technology.
- When we see something that could be improved, we get to work inventing the solution.
- Our people demonstrate our winning culture through positive and meaningful relationships.
- We invest in our people and offer a series of programs that enables them to pursue a career that fulfills their potential.
- Our team members’ health and wellness is our priority as well as rewarding them for their hard work.
Dell is an Equal Opportunity Employer and Prohibits Discrimination and Harassment of Any Kind: Dell is committed to the principle of equal employment opportunity for all employees and to providing employees with a work environment free of discrimination and harassment. All employment decisions at Dell are based on business needs, job requirements and individual qualifications, without regard to race, color, religion or belief, national, social or ethnic origin, sex (including pregnancy), age, physical, mental or sensory disability, HIV Status, sexual orientation, gender identity and/or expression, marital, civil union or domestic partnership status, past or present military service, family medical history or genetic information, family or parental status, or any other status protected by the laws or regulations in the locations where we operate. Dell will not tolerate discrimination or harassment based on any of these characteristics. Dell encourages applicants of all ages.
Come join us. For more information, visit us on the web at www.dell.com/careers.
**Job:** **Product Marketing*
**Title:** *Sr. Platform Program Manager - Berwyn, PA*
**Requisition ID:** *16000QYH*