About The Coca-Cola Company
Everyone knows Coca-Cola. It's the best-known product in the world. We've been making it since 1886 and it still tastes the same.
As a business, The Coca-Cola Company is constantly evolving - we develop new products, acquire great brands and pioneer new ways of doing things. We sell four of the world's top five non-alcoholic sparkling drinks (Coke, Coke light, Sprite and Fanta) and 3,600+ products in over 200 countries, including water, juices, energy drinks, and even tea and coffee. Altogether, that adds up to more than 1.9 billion drinks around the globe every day. Global Business Services (GBS)
GBS is The Coca-Cola Company's multi-functional internal shared-services organization providing a wide range of transactional services across all Coca-Cola business units within functional areas such as: Finance and Procurement Operations, Human Resources Operations, Workplace Strategy and Operations, Controls and Compliance, Change Practice, Operational Excellence, Data Governance, User Experience and Content, and Creative Business Solutions. Our GBS main locations are Warsaw (Poland), Drogheda (Ireland), Buenos Aires (Argentina), San José (Costa Rica), Manila (Philippines), and Atlanta (Georgia, USA). We offer our associates:
- The Coca-Cola Company's extraordinary heritage, our leading brands and the global scale of what we do.
- The challenge of meaningful work - our unique global system offers constant opportunities to develop world-class skills and a truly international career.
- A unique culture where people do what they love and live their values.
- The kind of competitive compensation you would expect from a world leader.
At The Coca-Cola Company, our people
have their own formula for turning passion into action. Together, that's how we push the world's greatest brands to new heights. What's your secret formula? Sr. Presentation Specialist
Atlanta, GA Position Overview
Coca-Cola Studios, The Coca-Cola Company's preferred in-house creative, digital and enterprise partner, is seeking an exceptional senior-level Presentation Designer to join our growing team. This role will report to Coca-Cola Studios' Creative Content Manager and plays a critical role within the Coca-Cola Studios team.
The ideal candidate will have extensive experience working in PowerPoint and be proficient in additional types of presentation and storytelling tools including Keynote, as well as have a line of sight to new/emerging applications within the presentation design space. Working knowledge of Microsoft Office is required; experience with InDesign is ideal. Proficiency in Photoshop, Illustrator and other Adobe tools is required. Candidate will need to be a "self-starter" and be willing to jump in right away to produce high-end, engaging presentations (including multimedia). Key Responsibilities:
- Solid understanding of presentation flow, storytelling, media integration and multimedia elements
- Strong understanding of composition and use of various design elements to engage multiple audiences (i.e., charts, infographics, etc.)
- Ability to translate verbal direction/information into presentable, impactful content through incorporation of necessary visual elements (Visualization and/or Storyboarding)
- Ability to juggle multiple projects at the same time and work quickly to meet deadlines
- Ability to skillfully interact with all levels of internal clients, including C-level executives and board members, to provide timely/accurate solutions
- Strong understanding of written content and importance of grammatical accuracy
- Ability to work within Company brand standards to ensure our brands are represented in the appropriate way
- Sense of urgency and flexibility in managing the presentation development/creation process
- Ability to collaborate effectively with Coca-Cola Studios internal creative team (content, design, video, etc.)
- Demonstrable track record of delivering results
- Ability to troubleshoot software issues (as needed)
**Effective collaboration with clients and key stakeholders to understand, and ultimately interpret, business objectives and priorities is a key component of this role. Excellent verbal and written communications skills, as well as unparalleled attention to detail, are essential to success** This is a full-time, onsite position. Please note that to be considered for this position, you must submit samples of your presentation work. Education:
Bachelor's degree required Related Experience :
6+ years of relevant experience Leadership Behaviors
That sounds appealing? Then start now - TASTE THE FEELING .
- DRIVE INNOVATION : Generate new or unique solutions and embrace new ideas that help sustain our business
- COLLABORATE WITH SYSTEM, CUSTOMERS, AND OTHER STAKEHOLDERS : Develop and leverage relationships with stakeholders to appropriately stretch and impact the System (Company and Bottler).
- ACT LIKE AN OWNER : Deliver results, creating value for our brands, our System, our customers and key stakeholders.
- INSPIRE OTHERS : Inspire people to deliver our mission and 2020 Vision, demonstrate passion for the business and give people a reason to believe anything is possible.
- DEVELOP SELF AND OTHERS : Develop self and support others' development to achieve full potential.
Please submit your application (CV and Cover Letter) in English.
Honesty and integrity have always been cornerstone values of The Coca-Cola Company. Our passion for people of integrity mirrors our spirited drive for total quality in our brands. These and other elements allow the company to sustain strategic practices and drive business performance. The Personnel Integrity Assurance Program is another step toward making The Coca-Cola Company the premier workplace. This process includes a pre-employment background investigation that applies to all applicants employees and contractors of the company. The scope of this inquiry may cover such elements as education employment history a criminal history check reference checks and a pre-employment drug screen. Designated countries or sensitive positions within the company may have more stringent standards.
At The Coca-Cola Company you can cultivate your career in a challenging and dynamic environment. We are the largest manufacturer and distributor of nonalcoholic drinks in the world-selling more than 1 billion drinks a day. Unlock your full potential with a future-focused company that is known and respected throughout the world.
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer and do not discriminate against any employee or applicant for employment because of race, color, sex, age, national origin, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity and/or expression, status as a veteran, and basis of disability or any other federal, state or local protected class.
Back to top
Coca-Cola’s success would not be possible without the world’s best employees. We invite you to challenge yourself, join us and prosper.