Sr. Pre-Si Verification Engineer Job DescriptionQualifications
Come join Intel's Scalable Performance CPU Development Group SDG as an IP Engineer working on exciting products fueling the data center growth!
We are seeking an experienced validation engineer to work with a dynamic team designing Intel's next generation IP for High Performance Computing and Artificial Intelligence products. Experience working on pre-Silicon validation required.Familiarity with pre-Silicon simulation tool flows required. Example tools include but not limited to:
- Synopsys VCS, Verdi and DVE Knowledge of UVM/OVM including developing verification test benches and constrained random validation highly desirable
- Experience with modern CPU architecture, such as memory cache hierarchy is desirable
- Demonstrated ability to create and execute test plans for wide feature set is desired
- Ability to debug and root cause failure signatures at RTL level is strongly desired
- Scripting and tool flow automation knowledge, such as Python/Perl, is a plus Knowledge of using emulation platform as a pre-silicon validation vehicle is a plus
- Candidate should display high degree of independence and proven ability to set and meet own goals
- Candidate should possess excellent written and oral communication skills
You must possess the below minimum qualifications to be initially considered for this position. Preferred qualifications are in addition to the minimum requirements and are considered a plus factor in identifying top candidates. Experience listed below would be obtained through a combination of your school work/classes/research and/or relevant previous job and/or internship experiences.Qualifications:Minimum Requirements:
- Must have MS in Electrical Engineering, Computer Engineering, Computer Science or other science/engineering related field.
- Minimum of 5 years of experience with Computer Architecture or pre-Si verification
Inside this Business Group
- Experience with Logic Design or Design-For-Test DFT
- Experience with Microprocessor or Chipset design methods
- Experience with System On Chip Integration and/or Verification
The Platform Engineering Group (PEG) is responsible for the design, development, and production of system-on-a-chip (SoC) products that go into Intel's next generation client and mobile platforms. PEG strives to lead the industry moving forward through product innovation and world class engineering.Other Locations
Oregon, Hillsboro; Posting Statement.
Intel prohibits discrimination based on race, color, religion, gender, national origin, age, disability, veteran status, marital status, pregnancy, gender expression or identity, sexual orientation or any other legally protected status.
A little about us:
Our vision is simple and direct. If it computes, it does it best with Intel. We embrace all aspects of computing.