Top 3:Coding ability in any language (Prefers C#)Extensive SQL ExpLoadrunner experienceMinimum Skills
- 7 years programming in an established language such as Java, C#, or VB
- 3 years open source performance tool development (Apache JMeter, WebLoad, OpenSTA)
- 2 years building test harnesses and test stubs when to facilitate performance testing
- 5 -7 years programming in ANSI C
- 5-7 years writing SQL Queries
- 5-7 years working with, HP Load Runner(VuGen, Controller, Agent Process, Analysis), HP Sitescope
- 5-7 years writing complex business scenarios with LoadRunner using multiple protocols and having multiple scripts executing simultaneously3-7 Years tuning Application Servers, database servers and provide other performance improvement recommendations.
- 3-5 years working with the setup of: SQL servers, Windows Servers, JBOSS, TCP/IP, DHCP
**PERMANANT POSITION** MUST BE A CITIZEN OR GREENCARDHOLDERAbout TEKsystems:Join TEKsystems®, a leading IT staffing, IT talent management and IT services firm, and get your career on the fast track. We have more than 100 offices worldwide, and we partner with over 6,000 clients and place over 80,000 consultants per year. At TEKsystems, we seek to understand our consultants' skills, goals and interests, allowing us to present targeted job opportunities on a contract, contract-to-hire or direct placement basis. TEKsystems' leadership in the market stems from our sincere and personal commitment to driving the success of our customers, consultants and each other.The company is an equal opportunity employer and will consider all applications without regard to race, sex, age, color, religion, national origin, veteran status, disability, genetic information or any other characteristic protected by law.If you would like to request a reasonable accommodation, such as the modification or adjustment of the job application process or interviewing process due to a disability, please call 888 472-3411 or email email@example.com for other accommodation options.
A little about us:
TEKsystems provides corporations with IT staffing, talent management expertise and IT services, enabling them to meet their business objective.