Oracle provides the world's most complete Identity Management solutions including identity governance, access management, directory services, and mobile security.
Oracle is hiring a Principal Product Manager for Identity Management and the position is located at its headquarters in Redwood City, CA.
As a Principal Product Manager, you will be driving product strategy, defining product requirements, and working with cross-functional teams to execute strategies, deliver products and ensure market and customer success. Successful candidates will possess experience in driving product strategy, prioritization, execution and revenue growth.
- Define product strategy, road maps, market analysis, and detailed product requirements
- Work closely with product development, user experience, QA, and many other teams to drive product direction, and ensure consistent delivery and quality of new releases
- Work with sales, customers, implementation partners, and consulting to communicate direction, gather requirements, perform training / enablement activities, and provide implementation guidance to ensure successful uptake and implementations
- Present to and influence senior management
- Identify new areas of opportunity to expand the offering and drive technology leadership
- Work independently and lead cross-functional teams on highly visible projects across the organization.
- Present and drive adoption through various industry events, user groups, and other forums
- Address customer and support escalations, correctly prioritize issues and new enhancements, business value, technology leadership, and sustainability needs
Desired Skills and Experience
- Minimum 10 years of experience in Enterprise Software development
- Prior experience as a hands-on Enterprise Software architect or Product Management positioning
- Strong knowledge and understanding of Enterprise Architecture, Mobile, Cloud, multi-tenancy, and SaaS technologies/offerings
- Prior experience and knowledge of Identity & Access Management - LDAP servers, Single Sign-On, Federation, Identity Governance and Administration, etc
- Deep knowledge of Java technology, web applications, relational databases, and modern development platforms & technologies
- Excellent organizational, and verbal written communication skills
- Excellent cross-organizational and partnering skills, ability to drive and achieve goals across a large number of teams
- BS/BA degree in Computer Science, related technical discipline, or equivalent experience
- Preferred candidates have prior experience with Application Server, Middleware, Security, or Identity & Access Management software development companies.
Lead a team that acts as the central resource and driving force for the design, process, manufacturing, test, quality and marketing of product(s) as they move from conception to distribution. Organize interdepartmental activities ensuring completion of the project/product on schedule and within budget.
As a member of the product development division, you will specify, design and implement major changes to existing software architecture. Define project needs. Build and execute unit tests and unit test plans. Review integration and regression plans created by QA. Communicate with QA and porting engineering to ensure consistency, testability and portability across products in general.
Provide leadership and expertise in the development of new products/services/processes, frequently operating at the leading edge of technology. Recommends and justifies major changes to existing products/services/processes. BS or MS degree or equivalent experience relevant to functional area. 8 or more years of software engineering or related experience.Oracle is an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability and protected veterans status or any other characteristic protected by law.
A little about us:
Oracle is shifting the complexity from IT, moving it out of the enterprise by engineering hardware and software to work together—in the cloud.