IQVIA™ Real-World Evidence Solutions (RWES) works with clients to help them use RWE to answer their specific questions globally, make more informed decisions, and deliver results. Our approach is unique in the industry and it is defining the way companies can develop and apply RWE.
We are a team with a company history entirely based in healthcare and everything we do supports providing more insight about market dynamics, therapy area changes, scientific innovations, and previous research approaches. We are collaborative, intellectually curious, entrepreneurial, and constantly looking for opportunities to harness the value of RWE in a constantly evolving industry. Our collective expertise (across functions, therapeutic areas, and disciplines) helps clients understand how to answer their questions by leveraging the best possible information, technology and analytic research techniques. We work with our internal experts in roles from strategic consulting to HEOR to pharmaco-epidemiology to predictive analytics to data management to local experts - whatever the client needs.
You will join a high profile, talented and fast paced team, actively participating and supporting the development and delivery of client projects and new RWE product offerings. It will be down to you to support the senior team in a range of client project and product development activities.
The successful candidate will be able to achieve rapid professional development, learning from and being coached by members of the world's leading and most innovative RWE team.Role Purpose:
- Works directly with pharma manufacturer clients to provide value added input, to develop business opportunities and to deliver projects built around strategic issues.
- Has responsibility for ensuring delivery of high levels of client satisfaction.
- Typically works within a specific practice area (i.e. sales force design, marketing, analytics, new commercial models) or region but may have responsibility across multiple practice areas and/or clients.
- Meets or exceeds assigned revenue targets
Minimum Education, Experience, & Specialized Knowledge Required:
- Seeks out and identifies new revenue opportunities at existing and potential clients.
- Ensures a continuous flow of business from client engagements.
- Primary owner of client engagements with ultimate responsibility for client satisfaction and delivering high levels of quality/added value.
- Meets or exceeds assigned revenue targets by developing and delivering insightful, value-added solutions that address complex client issues.
- Responsible for significant and tangible client impact from all engagements.
- Takes lead role in proposal development to ensure actionable, on-target and timely proposals are provided to clients.
- Manages client interface and ensures project team achieves efficient and effective project delivery.
- Serves as a solutions-based expert, internally and externally, by applying consultative problem solving skills.
- Identifies issues of importance to the industry/clients and works with Practice Leaders and/or Geographic Principals to develop tangible and commercial offerings.
- Contributes to the enhanced awareness of IQVIA™ Consulting in the market place, e.g. through speaking engagements, client meetings, publications etc.
- Proactively continues to strengthen subject matter expertise through on the job experience, participation in conferences and symposiums and other forums for professional knowledge sharing.
- Proactively mentors, coaches and shares subject matter expertise with others to elevate our capabilities to deliver world class solutions for clients.
- Bachelors Degree with at least 10 years experience in the pharmaceutical or consulting industry. Masters degree preferred.
- In depth and long standing relationships with client companies, especially at a senior level.
- Requires deep expertise in at least one practice along with knowledge of all other practices.
- Possesses exemplary business development skills.
- Has broad knowledge of the pharmaceutical industry.
- In-depth understanding of the prescription and patient data assets available in the pharmaceutical industry.
- Works collaboratively with others across the organization to accomplish team goals.
- Knowledge and understanding of the fundamental processes of business, their interaction and the impact of external/internal influences on decision making, growth and decline.
- Knowledge of consulting methods, tools and techniques, related to functional area.
- Knowledge and understanding of the marketplace and professional/trade associations key people and companies.
- Demonstrated strategic thinking and planning and change management skills.
- Excellent interpersonal and networking skills.
- Values people's opinions and encourages knowledge sharing. High level of energy, drive and enthusiasm.
- Able to manage complex relationships and juggle priorities. Ability to profitably price engagements.
- Has excellent client relationship and influencing skills.
IQVIA™ is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
We cultivate a diverse corporate culture across the 100+ countries where we operate, celebrating and rewarding teamwork and inclusiveness. By embracing our differences, we create innovative solutions that are good for IQVIA, our clients, and the advancement of healthcare everywhere