Provides day-to-day servicing for Private Banking clients, relieving Client Managers and Private Bankers from performing account specific operational responsibility. Resolves client inquiries/complaints and identifies cross-selI opportunities by assessing deposit portfolio and client needs. Works directly with clients in all areas of deposit and loan operations (e.g., wires, new deposit accounts, checking and savings account activity, CDs, loan payments and advances, etc). Provides clients with accurate, timely and extensive information to ensure quality service and client retention. Oversees the risk associated with the operational aspects of client servicing and transaction processing for the portfolio supported.
Services the largest, most complex and sensitive Private Banking clients whose operational needs tend to be extremely complex requiring extensive operational expertise to manage workflow in order to match client needs, control risk, and maximize cross selling potential. Operates independently with minimal or no supervision and guidance. Identifies cross-sell opportunities and matches client needs with all Bank products and services. Functions as a liaison between the client, PB, and other banking units. Requires a thorough and detailed knowledge of the bank products and services (including, but not limited to Deposits, Small Business and Consumer Loans, Treasury Management, International, etc) as a product specialist and channeling warm leads to the PB, Private Banking Manager, and/or to other specialty partners within the bank. Demonstrates excellent risk management skills and has the experience to justify higher approval authority. Actively contributes to ideas/feedback to Private Banking management to help efficiency and productivity of the unit. May assist in training and mentoring of other PBOS.Basic Qualifications
- *Minimum 7 years experience in client service, banking operations or Private Banking relationship management support required.
- *Minimum 5 years experience in a banking or financial services environment required
- *Minimum 5 years of experience with bank products and services (eg. deposits, loans, cash management, international, etc.) required.
- Bachelor's Degree preferred.
- Excellent risk management knowledge.
- Strong interpersonal, verbal and written communication skills in order to effectively interact with clients and bank colleagues at all levels.
- Solid knowledge of all phases of operations (e.g., small business and consumer loans, new accounts, loan payments, statement handling, wires).
- Excellent analytical skills.
- Strong Microsoft Office Suite skills (e.g., Word, Excel, Outlook).
*Represents basic qualifications for the position. To be considered for this position you must at least meet the basic qualifications.
City National Bank is an Equal Opportunity Employer - Affirmative Action Employer, Minorities/Females/Individuals with Disabilities/VeteransNote
: This preceding job description has been designed to indicate the general nature and level of work performed by employees within this classification. It is not designed to contain or be interpreted as a comprehensive inventory of all duties, responsibilities, and qualifications required of employees assigned to this job.Note
: Candidates should be advised that City National Bank does not pay interviewee travel expenses or relocation expenses for candidates who are hired unless previously agreed.
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Protected Veterans/Disabled
A little about us:
With $46.9 billion in assets, City National Bank provides banking, investment and trust services through 72 offices, including 17 full-service regional centers, in Southern California, the San Francisco Bay Area, Nevada, New York City, Nashville, Atlanta and Minneapolis.