Sysco Associate Apply - Click Here
Company: CORP Enclave
Zip Code: 77077
Minimum Level of Education: Bachelor's Degree
Minimum Years of Experience: 8
Travel Percentage: Up to 25%
More information about this job:
At Sysco, we offer our associates the opportunity to grow personally and professionally, to contribute to the success of a dynamic organization, and to serve others in a manner that exceeds their expectations. We are looking for talented, hard-working individuals to join our team. Come grow with us and let us show you why good things really do come from Sysco.
Reporting to the Sr. Director, Global Logistics CoE, the Senior Manager, Global Logistics Project Management will lead key business projects and serves as a key change agent and/or resource to help drive a high-performance process focused organization within an integrated end-to-end supply chain network for Sysco Corp.
Responsible for overseeing the planning, implementation and tracking of specific short and long-term infrastructure & execution projects with specific deliverables. Works directly with the Sr. Directors in Logistics, our internal and external business partners, to ensure successful execution of all Logistics business & system process re-design, logistics network optimization, and continuous improvement initiatives. In addition, the Sr. Mgr. will manage a Project & Process Documentation framework for Logistics, to include updates, new, and removal of processes when obsolete.
- Define the scope of Logistics projects in collaboration with senior management to drive results.
- Create detailed work plans which identifies & sequences activities needed to successfully complete the projects in play, as well the prioritization of all Logistics projects.
- Determine the resources (time, money, equipment, etc.) required to complete the infrastructure projects.
- Develop a schedule for project completion that effectively allocates the resources to the activities.
- Review the project schedule with senior management and all other staff that will be affected by the project activities; revise the schedule as required. Determine the objectives and measures upon which the project will be evaluated at its completion.
- Monitors the progress of all projects and make adjustments as necessary to ensure the successful completion of the project, and updates Logistics leadership. Work with VP when contract qualified consultants may be required to support projects as appropriate.
- Establish a communication schedule to update key stakeholders including appropriate staff in the organization on the progress of the project.
- Review the quality of the work completed with the project team on a regular basis to ensure that it meets or exceeds the project standards.
- Ensure adherence to all PMO standards and processes and monitor and approve with VP support all budgeted project expenditures.
- Communicate with senior management as required regarding critical milestones, support requirements, or obstacles, impacting the timeline or success of the projects.
- Manage all project funds according to established accounting policies and procedures.
- Ensure that all financial records for the projects are updated in Financial tracking reports with the finance team.
- Prepare financial reports and supporting documentation for funders as outlined in funding agreements.
- Develop and manage a formal score carding system for all projects; formally review, evaluate, & provide feedback to Logistics leadership on a scheduled basis.
This position resides within Corporate Logistics department for Sysco Corp. and has a contributory service and financial impact to the Sysco Merchandising and Supply Chain Services entity, leading 1-2 associates.
Skills & Competencies
- Travel Required: <20%
- Will carry company issued Laptop and mobile device; expected to have remote access to Sysco systems/servers at all times.
- Be willing to work overtime and mandatory days set forth by the organization on short-notice.
Applicants must be currently authorized to work in the United States.
Sysco is proud to be an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action employer, and considers qualified applicants without regard to race, color, creed, religion, ancestry, national origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, disability, veteran status or any other protected factor under federal, state or local law.
This opportunity is available through Sysco Corporation, its subsidiaries and affiliates.
Employment Type: Full Time