Power Power Generation Services
GE is the world's Digital Industrial Company, transforming industry with software-defined machines and solutions that are connected, responsive and predictive. Through our people, leadership development, services, technology and scale, GE delivers better outcomes for global customers by speaking the language of industry.
GE Power is a world leader in power generation with deep domain expertise that helps customers deliver electricity from a wide spectrum of fuel sources. We are transforming the electricity industry with the digital power plant, the world's largest & most efficient gas turbine, full balance of plant solutions and our data-leveraging software. Our innovative technologies and digital offerings help make power and water more affordable, reliable, accessible and sustainable.
GE offers a great work environment, professional development, challenging careers, and competitive compensation. GE is anEqual Opportunity Employer. Employment decisions are made without regard to race, color, religion, national or ethnic origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, age, disability, protected veteran status or other characteristics protected by law.
Posted Position Title
Sr Process Leader, Sales & Operations Planning
Services Project Management
Location(s) Where Opening Is Available United States
U.S. State, China or Canada Provinces
Sales & Operations Planning (S&OP) is the process and operating rhythm to gather and align projections for demand, supply, new product development, strategic projects, and financial plans across Power Services. Along the Power Services S&OP journey, the Sr Process Leader, Sales & Operations Planning will be part of the Process Excellence team...driving and enabling change by focusing on people, process, and tools.
In addition, you will:
* Provide input into project prioritization and champion innovative ideas and solutions to solve business problems
* Build strategy and project road-map around business objectives
* Provide functional leadership of S&OP projects throughout the requirements definition, solution's, testing, and implementation phases
* Partner with key functional stakeholders to identify solutions to enable Sales & Operations Planning rigor across applicable Power Services product lines
* Analyze potential solutions through business
* Provide feedback to IT and stakeholders to ensure business needs are met
* Obtain buy-in and influence business teams as needed to support process changes
* Deliver outcomes and benefits by managing S&OP projects
* Ensure that projects are completed on time, on budget, and within expected scope
* Leverage business champions / sponsors to help eliminate roadblocks and ensure benefits are realized
* Identify critical-path decisions, prioritize process and system changes, and influence project leaders and business process owners to maximize impact
* Key success factors for this position include strategic / clear thinking, delivering business outcomes, managing deadlines, aligning stakeholders, managing ambiguity, thorough planning, and concise presentation of recommendations
* Communicate project progress including project status, risks, and outcomes to senior leadership during operating reviews
* Bachelor's Degree from an accredited university or college
* Minimum of 5 years of Power Generation or Power Services experience
Additional Eligibility Qualifications
GE will only employ those who are legally authorized to work in the United States for this opening. Any offer of employment is conditioned upon the successful completion of a background investigation and drug screen.
* Bachelor's Degree in Business or Engineering from an accredited university or college
* Project management experience
* Experience in process improvement, system implementation or deploying new processes
* Oracle experience; Familiarity with Value Chain Planning solutions
* Six Sigma Black Belt certification or equivalent quality certification
* Strong project management and data analysis / manipulation capabilities
* Demonstrated experience in facilitating WO's
* Strong oral and written communication skills
* Knowledge of Power Services business processes and systems
* Dynamic, flexible team player with demonstrated ability to lead diverse teams
* Strong communication and presentation skills
* Excellent computer skills and expertise to leverage digitization of processes and tools
To stay connected with exciting news and the latest job opportunities from GE businesses, follow us on twitter:@geconnections
A little about us:
GE imagination at work.