Sr. Process Manager, Consumer Bank Marketing
Capital One, a Fortune 500 company and one of the nation’s top 10 banks, offers a broad spectrum of financial products and services to consumers, small businesses and commercial clients. Our goal is to create one of the nation’s great banks, and we have the necessary ingredients: a strong balance sheet, resilient businesses, a massive customer franchise, strong analytical capabilities, and great people. We nurture a work environment where people with a variety of thoughts, ideas and backgrounds, guided by our shared Values, come together to make Capital One a great company – and a great place to work.
As a Sr. Process Manager, (Senior Associate) at Capital One, you will be part of a smart, talented team responsible for creating and enhancing processes that deliver excellence to your customer each and every time. The Process Manager Associate will play a key role in delivering processes that impact the company’s bottom line. In this position you will contribute immediately while strengthening your process management best practices.
We are seeking a Process Manager to join our onboarding pod to help engage new Customers with the Consumer Bank. The team plans, develops and coordinates our new Customer onboarding strategies and engagement programs across digital, mobile, and direct mail channels. We’ll always think Customer first, helping them to bank better, simplify their lives and we’ll also join them on their journey through all the seasons of their lives. Our challenge is to stand out in a sea of financial distrust, and we believe that the only way to do this is to deliver a world class experience through the entire customer lifecycle.
- Coordinating a cross-functional team to achieve specific marketing objectives over defined sprint periods
- Leading execution aspects of direct mail and email campaigns
- Providing project management support to creative teams and assisting with agency relations
- Identify and implement process improvements driving issue resolution/risk mitigation activities
- Tracking and resolving process breakdowns
- Understanding customers’ needs of the process and driving process improvements
- Developing and maintaining formal process documentation including procedures and process flow diagrams
- Acting as a subject matter expert to effectively partner with project customers to achieve desired outcome or improvement by clarifying needs and providing appropriate solutions
- May lead a team and/or direct others on projects
We are seeking dedicated, disciplined, process professionals who excel in a team environment. This person will have excellent communication skills, attention to detail, and have the ability to adapt to change quickly. The ability to influence up is key to success in this position. This is an excellent opportunity to continue your career in the field of Process Management while receiving additional exposure to a broad range of marketing functions. The successful candidate should be flexible enough to plug into a number of different areas within our cross-functional pod.
- Bachelor's Degree
- At least 2 Years of process management experience
- At least 2 Years of marketing experience
- Proficiency in MS Office
- Lean certification, or Agile certification, or Six Sigma certification, or Business Process Management certification, or Project management certification
- 4 years of experience in Process Management
- 4 years of experience in Marketing
- 1 years of experience in Agile/Scrum environment
At this time, Capital One will not sponsor a new applicant for employment authorization for this position.