PART TIME - 20 HOURS - 1ST SHIFT
Fiserv is looking for a Sr. Processor!
If you have a great work ethic, are dedicated to serving the direct-client solutions and want to join a fast-pace dynamic team, Fiserv may be the place for you! As a Sr. Processor for Remittance and Check Solutions you will be responsible for y keying check remittance information from documents per the customer’s instructions.
This is a 20 hour - part time post scheduled to work two (2) days a week on our 1st shift operations. The scheduled days and hours are as follows: Sunday and Monday from 7:30 am – 6 pm
Fiserv’s Item Processing and Remittance Solutions provides end to end outsourced item processing and remittance solutions. Remittance Solutions offers private-labeled outsourced remittance processing services via a national lockbox network. The full suite of lockbox services includes RemitStream® Wholesale, Retail, Wholetail, Image and Remote Lockbox Capture as well as industry-specific solutions for healthcare and property management
Essential Job Responsibilities:
- Read, comprehend and follow specific instructions, which are unique for each account.
- Data key client information taken from supporting documents either using physically documents and/or reviewing images of documents online.
- Manually extract payments from envelopes, separating and sorting checks and invoices in order to prepare deposit in accordance with client specifications.
- Perform 8-point check inspection to ensure that check is correctly written and ready for logging in to the system.
- Accurately input payment amounts read from the legal line of the checks into unique PC software applications.
- Collect and prepare check copies for re-association where applicable.
- Physically re-associate check copies with invoices and envelopes by matching and stapling the check copy, invoice and envelope together in accordance with customer requirements.
- Sort completed batches in outgoing mail area to be returned to the client.
- Meet or exceed established department standards for quality and productivity while completing all of the duties listed above.
- Perform other duties as required
The above statements are intended only to describe the general nature of the job, and should not be construed as an all-inclusive list of position responsibilities.
- High school diploma or equivalent
- Must be able to work in our downtown Chicago, Il location
- Minimum of 1 years lockbox, item processing or banking operations
- Local candidates
- Strong 10-key data entry skills
- Type 45 wpm
- Attention to detail
- Basic computer skills
- Ability to follow directions
- Strong organizational skills
A little about us: