Major League Gaming, a division of Activision Blizzard, is a worldwide leader in esports and serves as the operational foundation, partnership hub, and media production network for the Overwatch League and Call of Duty World League.
MLG is looking for a senior producer, editorial to assist content publishing efforts across a world-class gaming media platform. In this role, you will contribute to the tone of content -- art and copy -- published to MLG's owned and operated apps. This role will report to the MLG Networks senior manager of editorial, and will work among a team of editors and producers.
As a member of the MLG and Blizzard team, you will work alongside passionate, knowledgeable and experienced teammates to help continue building on our history of success in esports!Responsibilities
- Perform day-to-day operations of content management as a member of MLG's publishing group
- Collaborate closely with the programming team to deliver a great experience for all original programming
- Work closely with business intelligence and research to understand and optimize engagement across MLG platforms
- Work with product team to develop features/functionality to drive content engagement
- Partner with social media and marketing teams for execution of consistent tone and voice across all platforms where MLG publishes content
- Help define publishing and content management tool requirements
- Contribute to the scheduling of programming across all platforms
- This role will include some weekend and evening work around live event coverage
- 3 year of editorial experience in digital media
- Familiarity with audience development strategies for a video-centric media organization
- Experience with social media platforms, CMS and Photoshop
- Outstanding written & verbal communication skills
- Bachelor's Degree
- Strong photoshop/photo editing skills
- Active gamer and gaming enthusiast
Blizzard Entertainment is a global company committed to growing our employees along with the business. We offer generous benefits and perks with an eye on providing true work / life balance. We've worked hard to foster an intensely collaborative and creative environment, a diverse and inclusive employee culture, and training and opportunity for professional growth. Our people are everything. Our core values are real, and our mission has never changed. We are dedicated to creating the most epic entertainment experiences...ever. Join us!
A little about us:
Blizzard Entertainment is a premier developer/publisher of entertainment software, including World of Warcraft, StarCraft, Diablo, and Hearthstone.