Lead the TLD product solutions for PayPal and its subsidiaries (like Venmo, Xoom, and Braintree's) Transactional Losses initiatives.
As a member of the Transaction Loss data team, you will own the products and solutions in loss domain. You will define the roadmap, strategy and features of loss related products for payments and non-payment transactions for entire PayPal. You will manage the cross functional partners across the PayPal organization like Risk, Finance, Compliance etc..
- Help build the TLD platform that can be leveraged by PayPal risk, finance, compliance and other stakeholders for risk mitigation, transaction decision-making and forecasting
- Be the Product as well as technical expert on TLD platforms including loss, payment processing, risk management and operations and help shape the next generation TLD platforms/products
- Drive strategy and execution across the company by collaborating with Product, Technology, Risk, Compliance, Legal, and Operations
- Own execution and work with the teams in different geographical region to deliver solutions
- Architect not only the long-term state but also the path to get there, accounting for near-term product deliverables, technical debt and the maturity and likely evolution of relevant technologies
- 7+ years of experience in product management or data management
- Bachelor's degree preferred in CS or EE
- Clear understanding of product strategy, vision roadmap and prioritization for transaction loss
- Expert in data technologies like Teradata, Big Data
- Advance knowledge of SQL. Good to have Hive and Spark
- Ability to work independently and proficiently. Accountable for own results, and is seen as clear subject matter expert within group / geography
- Ability to identify typical problems and issues during normal course of work and take proactive actions to solve them with minimum guidance
- Impact of decision often results in moderate to large reach
- Demonstrate excellent verbal and written communication skills on a broad set of technical topics
- Ask open-ended questions and contribute to brainstorming and design discussions
- Communicates effectively on general business issues
A little about us:
Help us reinvent money. At PayPal, we're looking for global thinkers who can invent new ways to make money safe and accessible for people everywhere.