McKesson is in the business of better health and we touch the lives of patients in virtually every aspect of healthcare. At McKesson Pharmacy Systems & Automation, our Pharmacy Management Systems offer customer solutions through three technology systems: EnterpriseRx, PharmacyRx and Pharmaserv. We automate, streamline and centralize systems that conveniently convert data into information and services that help to provide better care, better business and better results.
Every single McKesson employee contributes to our mission—by joining McKesson Pharmacy Systems & Automationyou act as a catalyst in a chain of events that helps millions of people all over the globe. We understand the importance of a system that works together. You’ll collaborate on the products and solutions that help us carry out our mission to improve lives and advance healthcare. Your expertise, drive and passion can help us improve everything we touch, from providers to payors to pharmacies. Working here is your opportunity to shape an industry that’s vital to us all.
Join our team of leaders to begin a rewarding career.
McKesson Pharmacy Systems is seeking to add a Senior Product Manager to its team responsible for managing our portfolio of clinical and adherence related software solutions used by the outpatient, independent and chain pharmacy market segments. Expanding the ability to improve patient care through clinical services is a key area of focus for the future of pharmacy and this position will play a key strategic role in helping McKesson satisfy customer and market needs.
This position may be based in our Moon Township, PA, Atlanta, GA or Livonia, MI office and requires up to 20-40% overnight travel. Remote based candidates may be considered with the overnight travel expectancy increasing to 40%.
The individual will be responsible for all aspects of the product lifecycle management of our existing solutions as well as identifying, evaluating and managing new opportunities and offerings.
• Driving the business towards market leadership for pharmacy related clinical solutions
• Closely partnering with our pharmacy customer base and commercial teams to successfully realize the adoption and use of our clinical and adherence solutions
• Full business ownership including P&L and all aspects of product lifecycle management
• Identifying customer and market needs and opportunities, prioritizing areas of focus and establishing and executing the strategic plans for pharmacy related clinical solutions
• Establishing product strategies, roadmaps and managing the portfolio process to define, develop and commercialize solutions to meet customer needs
• Working with cross-functional teams within an agile environment to oversee the ongoing development, optimization and timely commercialization of our software solutions
• Collaborating with customers and key Electronic Health Record (EHR) providers to achieve integration and workflow optimization between the pharmacy management and EHR systems
• Prioritizing and managing integration with 3rd party pharmacy technology solutions (e.g., patient adherence, Medication Therapy Management, Med Sync, immunization and vaccinations, etc.)
10+ years of experience in product marketing
• Strong understanding of outpatient and retail pharmacy workflow
• 5+ years of combined experience in pharmacy, product management or marketing roles
• 3+ years managerial experience with capacity to manage 1-3 reports in the future
Additional Knowledge & Skills
• Experience implementing, managing or delivering pharmacy related clinical services
• Understanding of CMS Star ratings and experience with solutions to improve patient adherence
• Experience working with and indirectly leading cross functional teams
• Excellent listening, verbal and written communication skills
• Excellent presentation creation and delivery skills
• The ability to develop rapport and strong credibility with internal and external customers
• Experience evaluating industry trends and recommending new business opportunities
• Strategic and analytical thinking, strong problem solving skills, sound judgment and a willingness to resolve issues and problems in a timely manner
• EMR integration experience with pharmacy management or similar systems is preferred
MBA preferred in Marketing, Business or related field or equivalent experience
General Office Demands
20-40% overnight travel is required
Benefits & Company Statement
We believe you should be rewarded for the important work you do. For that reason, you'll receive a competitive compensation and benefits package when you join our team.
It starts with you. That's a simple sentence but it says a lot. It reminds each one of us that what we do matters. Every single McKesson employee contributes to our mission - whatever your title, whatever your role, you act as a catalyst in a chain of events that helps millions of people all over the globe. By connecting and improving the business of healthcare, we're helping to ensure that millions of patients get the treatment they need. And by choosing a career with McKesson Pharmacy Systems & Automation, you'll join a team of passionate people working together to improve lives and advance healthcare.
At McKesson, we believe we can empower healthcare. And it all starts with you.
Qualified applicants will not be disqualified from consideration for employment based upon criminal history.
McKesson is an equal opportunity and affirmative action employer - minorities/females/veterans/persons with disabilities.