This position reports to the Director of IO Hematology Strategy (within US Commercial Oncology), and plays a central role in assisting with developing strategy, managing integration, and driving toward successful execution of business priorities across the US IO Hematology portfolio, currently including: Sprycel, Empliciti and Opdivo Hodgkin Lymphoma. Specific responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
- Serve as a critical interface between the IO Hematology Marketing team and Key Matrix partners (i.e. Medical, Payer, Worldwide Commercial and Enabling Functions) to drive towards strategic areas of focus and identify key opportunities for efficiencies and business growth.
- Support the LTFP, Brand Planning, Strategy Plan, Annual Budget and Financial Projection Processes for the portfolio.
- Identify organizational and/or process challenges impeding the IO Hematology & Oncology Advocacy Marketing teams, and develop potential solutions.
- Demonstrate decision-making and sense of urgency in meeting all agreed upon objectives.
- Manage and support agenda-setting, priorities and objectives for the IO Hematology Marketing & Oncology Advocacy Leadership Team and extended Matrix Team.
- Manage and support key operational marketing deliverables, potentially including: monthly brand performance review materials, earnings call briefing documentation, weekly/monthly brand scorecards, salesforce data alerts, ad hoc leadership presentations, etc.
- Serve as commercial district point contact for a key Hematology sales district.
- Partner with BI&A to lead key analyses on business & competitive challenges, ensuring strategic insights are extracted and executed.
- Support meeting design and execution for Hematology-focused external Congresses, particularly ASH in Q4.
- BA/BS with MBA or advanced degree required.
- Minimum 4-7 years of relevant experience in pharmaceutical or healthcare related industry required. Experience in Oncology is preferred.
- Position requires very strong written and oral communication, interpersonal, organizational and analytical skills.
- Individual must possess the ability to build alignment and drive performance across matrix teams through personal influence.
- Ability to work independently, with limited direction is required.
A little about us:
Our shared focus to become a Diversified Specialty BioPharma company is driving us forward. Pioneering in new areas of research.