Oracle's Industry Solutions set the standard for Cloud applications and platforms, and we are looking for an outstanding person to join our team as the Product Management lead for the Oracle Sales Cloud for Retail. As the Oracle Sales Cloud for Retail lead, the candidate will build the road map, driving the strategy to build cloud solutions supporting physical and digital retail advertisements, cross-channel distribution, product modeling and launch, and more! KEY RESPONSIBILITIES
- Define the Oracle Sales Cloud for Retail product, from vision and road map to detailed product requirements and execution planning
- Drive product strategy and direction by analyzing and anticipating market needs and synthesizing input from customers, partners, analysts, and Oracle's sales, marketing, and consulting teams
- Collaborate with dedicated and cross-functional engineering teams to continuously deliver valuable, high quality features at a fast pace
- Drive adoption and usage, including collaboration with Center of Excellence, Tech Support, and Operations to holistically support the customer's entire SaaS value experience
- Team-up with sales and marketing to deliver great product collateral, and influence go-to-market, pricing, packaging and positioning
- Personal and team leadership, manifested in passion for our products, commitment to colleagues and customers, intelligent creativity, and strong focus on outcomes
- 10 years' experience in Product Management for Enterprise Software.
- 8 years' experience in SaaS Delivery and Operational Model.
- 8 years' experience in domain knowledge of Sales Force Automation and Customer Experience Product areas.
- 8 years' experience with Fusion Applications and Oracle Middleware Products and Services.
- 8 years' experience in Retail industry practices with a focus on business process, requirements, and solutions across Retail product release, promotion management, and distribution channels.
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science, Engineering, Marketing, Communications or Related Field.
- Proven ability to manage multiple projects and engagements at the same time
- Experienced with multiple software development methodologies, with an emphasis and passion for agile
- Ability to communicate and collaborate effectively with all levels of the organization and across multiple technical and non-technical groups
- Comfortable and effective in internal and external-facing scenarios.
- A can do attitude with a willingness to take on challenging tasks and the ability to multitask effectively across multiple areas of responsibilities.
- Can prioritize tasks effectively to ensure timely delivery of the project.
- Understanding of how to successfully work in a collaborative environment in an Agile based model.
- Master's degree in Computer Science, Engineering, Marketing, Communications or Related Field.
Lead a team that acts as the central resource and driving force for the design, process, manufacturing, test, quality and marketing of product(s) as they move from conception to distribution. Organize interdepartmental activities ensuring completion of the project/product on schedule and within budget.
As a member of the product development division, you will specify, design and implement major changes to existing software architecture. Define project needs. Build and execute unit tests and unit test plans. Review integration and regression plans created by QA. Communicate with QA and porting engineering to ensure consistency, testability and portability across products in general.
Provide leadership and expertise in the development of new products/services/processes, frequently operating at the leading edge of technology. Recommends and justifies major changes to existing products/services/processes. BS or MS degree or equivalent experience relevant to functional area. 8 or more years of software engineering or related experience.Oracle is an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability and protected veterans status or any other characteristic protected by law.