We are searching for a dynamic product manager responsible for the Oracle Cloud Store strategy. The right candidate will possess a strong Product Management background with experiences in launching multiple customer-focused products and features. You must be able to thrive and succeed in an entrepreneurial environment, and not be hindered by ambiguity or competing priorities. This means you are not only able to develop and drive high-level strategic initiatives, but can also roll up your sleeves, dig in and get the job done. Maturity, strong business judgment, a customer-centric mindset, negotiation skills, ability to influence and analytical talent are essential to succeed in this role.
• Gather customer requirements and analyze competitive landscape to develop overall Oracle Cloud Store strategy that aligns with Oracle Cloud strategy
• Develop product road map by collaborating with engineering, marketing and other stakeholders that addresses pressing customer requirements
• Lead the complete product development life cycle in an agile environment from developing use cases to product delivery
• Collaborate with engineering, functional areas with senior management or executives to ensure unit objectives are met
• Enable internal field sales and support organizations for new releases or product launches
• Drive internal and external adoption of Oracle Cloud Store
• Help build, coordinate, and maintain relationships with key customers
• BS or MS in Computer Science or related field. MBA preferred
• 5 years of experience in pr oduct managemen t
• Demonstrated ability to take ideas from concept to execution
• Exceptional communication and presentation skills. You should be comfortable presenting to C-level executives
• Strong analytical and quantitative skills; ability to use hard data and metrics to back up assumptions and support business cases
• Demonstrated ability to successfully influence a cross-functional team of stakeholders across geographies and business units
• Product management experience in e-commerce and enterprise cloud services is a big plus
Work as part of a team that acts as the central resource and driving force for the design, process, manufacturing, test, quality and marketing of product(s) as they move from conception to distribution. Organize interdepartmental activities ensuring completion of the project/product on schedule and within budget.
As a member of the product development division, you will define product specifications and or strategy. Gather and analyze information to define product specifications and review design specifications. Communicate product strategy and functionality. Initiate and foster relationships with other groups. Review product documentation and collateral. Ensure successful product releases based on corporate priorities.
Duties and tasks are varied and complex, needing independent judgment. Fully competent in own area of expertise. May have project lead role and or supervise lower level personnel. BS or MS degree or equivalent experience relevant to functional area. 4 years of software engineering or related experience.
Oracle is an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability and protected veterans status or any other characteristic protected by law.
A little about us:
Oracle is shifting the complexity from IT, moving it out of the enterprise by engineering hardware and software to work together—in the cloud.