How would you like to work on one of the most important strategic initiatives at Oracle? Do you want to contribute to the transformation of our customers with Oracle's cloud computing solutions? Would you like to work in one of the most dynamic teams in Oracle and make a difference? Then we would to love to hear from you!
Oracle Management Cloud (OMC) is a suite of next-generation integrated monitoring, management, and analytics cloud services built on a scalable big data platform that provides real-time analysis and deep technical and business insights. With OMC, customers can eliminate multiple information silos, resolve application issues faster, and run IT like a business.
Oracle Management Cloud's mission is to simplify management of systems and applications by moving it to the cloud.
As a Senior Principal Product Manager in the Oracle Management Cloud, you will lead a team that defines product specifications and or strategy for analytics capabilities of Oracle Management Cloud (inbound product management).
You will use your product management experience in IT Operations (Systems, Database, Application Management) working with engineering, marketing, and customers to design and deliver new generation of cloud offering that will delight Oracle customers. Responsibilities :
- Develop overall product strategy based on customer requirements, competition that aligns with overall strategy of Oracle Management Cloud
- Develop product road map by collaborating with engineering, marketing and other stake holders that addresses pressing customer requirements
- Lead the complete product development life cycle in an agile environment from developing use cases to product delivery. Collaborate with engineering, functional areas with senior management or executives to ensure unit objectives are met.
- Enable internal field sales and support organizations for new releases or product launches through content development and training
- Plan and execute product announcements, and help coordinate βeta testing of our technologies
- Drive internal and external adoption of our technologies
- Help build, coordinate, and maintain relationships with key customers
- BS or MS in Computer Science or related field.
- Minimum of 10 years combined experience in product management, or product development with 5 years in product management
- Strong technical background in Analytics, BI, Big Data Analytics
- Experience as DevOps Engineer, Architect, Sales Engineering
- Experience in Systems, Database, Application Management
- Product management of enterprise Cloud services (big plus)
- Experience with agile software development processes including user story-centered product management
- Demonstrated ability to drive product innovation and build new industry-leading products or cloud services
- Passion to build outstanding products
- Exceptional communication and presentation skills. You should be comfortable presenting to C-level executives, research analysts, as well as speaking at major conferences
- Ability to work well under pressure and prioritize multiple tasks simultaneously while delivering on-time with quality
Lead a team that acts as the central resource and driving force for the design, process, manufacturing, test, quality and marketing of product(s) as they move from conception to distribution. Organize interdepartmental activities ensuring completion of the project/product on schedule and within budget.
As a member of the product development division, you will specify, design and implement major changes to existing software architecture. Define project needs. Build and execute unit tests and unit test plans. Review integration and regression plans created by QA. Communicate with QA and porting engineering to ensure consistency, testability and portability across products in general.
Provide leadership and expertise in the development of new products/services/processes, frequently operating at the leading edge of technology. Recommends and justifies major changes to existing products/services/processes. BS or MS degree or equivalent experience relevant to functional area. 8 or more years of software engineering or related experience.Oracle is an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability and protected veterans status or any other characteristic protected by law.