AddThis/Oracle Data Cloud runs the largest network of social tools on the web and we're looking for a talented product manager to help us take them to the next level. You'll be responsible for a best-in-class product that is used by over 15 million websites and reaches 2 billion users every month. The data that we see on all of that web traffic is fed back into the tools to build strong network effects that serve our customers and set us apart from the competition. This is truly a unique opportunity: walk into any room and you'll know that most people there have the code from your product sitting in their phones and browsers.
As our Website Tools Product Manager you'll be responsible for:
• Conducting research to deeply understand our customers and the marketplace
• Managing the product roadmap and evangelizing it to the team
• Hands-on work with designers and developers to iteratively define feature details
• Run a metrics-driven product process
• Working with our marketing and delivery teams to ship quality product in a timely manner
AddThis is a 2013 Washingtonian Best Place to Work and we are committed to a fun, focused and collaborative work environment that fosters growth and rewards innovation. We were recently acquired by Oracle so we have big company resources, but have retained our startup attitude and dedication to shipping amazing products in an agile environment.
• 5 years of experience managing a successful web product or SaaS business
• Deep understanding of website marketing and the social landscape
• Interest in and exposure to web technology
• Experience with light-weight and lean product development methodologies
• Expertise with web analytics platforms like Google Analytics and A/B testing
• Excellent oral and written communication, planning, and analytical skills
• Ability to motivate a collaborative, cross-functional team
• A passion for the web and its ability to change the future
Lead a team that acts as the central resource and driving force for the design, process, manufacturing, test, quality and marketing of product(s) as they move from conception to distribution. Organize interdepartmental activities ensuring completion of the project/product on schedule and within budget.
As a member of the product development division, you will specify, design and implement major changes to existing software architecture. Define project needs. Build and execute unit tests and unit test plans. Review integration and regression plans created by QA. Communicate with QA and porting engineering to ensure consistency, testability and portability across products in general.
Provide leadership and expertise in the development of new products/services/processes, frequently operating at the leading edge of technology. Recommends and justifies major changes to existing products/services/processes. BS or MS degree or equivalent experience relevant to functional area. 8 or more years of software engineering or related experience.
Oracle is an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability and protected veterans status or any other characteristic protected by law.
A little about us:
Oracle is shifting the complexity from IT, moving it out of the enterprise by engineering hardware and software to work together—in the cloud.